Stream Deck XL (FG).jpg
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    Just got the Stream Deck XL!

Stream Deck XL (FG).jpg
    I've been rolling the idea around of getting one of these (32 buttons?) for similar reasons. You are not making it easy to put that decision off.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It's so nice to have all the buttons on one screen instead of several subfolders that I had to do with the 15 button version. I also have a lot more versatility in triggering sound fx and such.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Oooh, shiny! Yeah, I bet that's super useful. I still haven't GMed much online, but for lots of other uses the (15-key) stream deck has been super useful. Appreciate the recommendation, y'all were right.
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Blog Entries
    So this is essentially another small keyboard that you can map things from FG on to instead of having to click on them in game? Sort of like another whole set of function keys?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Exactly. I find it very useful for all sorts of things, even with a Logitech G13 mini-keyboard for gaming. The Streamdeck launches my game launchers (Battlenet, Steam, etc.), Discord, un/mutes audio, even connects to my Hue hub so I can turn the lights up/down/off. Handy.

JHale1966, that pic with all the FG symbols is heartwarming : )
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Blog Entries
    I have a whole folder of keys assigned to those random 20 digit passwords, could not live without it. Also I hardly use the start button anymore. It drives me crazy watching people hunt thru the start menu for an app. lol

Blog Entries
    @jayhale1966, I just saw where they had came out with that. It's on my summertime upgrade list.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMookNet View Post
    Exactly. I find it very useful for all sorts of things, even with a Logitech G13 mini-keyboard for gaming. The Streamdeck launches my game launchers (Battlenet, Steam, etc.), Discord, un/mutes audio, even connects to my Hue hub so I can turn the lights up/down/off. Handy.

JHale1966, that pic with all the FG symbols is heartwarming : )
    I just used Snagit for the capture and photoshop to make them 72x72. Gonna redo them at 144x144 for the new Stream Deck when I get some time. Maybe even some animated ones. 😁
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Here's a better shot in it's new home...

Stream Deck XL2.jpg
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information