DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deities Grouped In Background Tab?

Hello,

Quick question when adding custom deities to FG. I'm guessing creating a group within the Background tab is probably the most appropriate place for adding these. However when I try and add a link to the character sheet it won't link. Is the functionality not there or am I missing something? If not is there a workaround? I was hoping to have a location to plug in the deity info with a possible image so I could link to it from the character sheet.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Don't create them as Background, otherwise you can (probably) only drag them to the background field. Try creating one as a story and then dragging it to the Diety entry of the character sheet. I assume you can drag a story entry to that field...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Don't create them as Background, otherwise you can (probably) only drag them to the background field. Try creating one as a story and then dragging it to the Diety entry of the character sheet. I assume you can drag a story entry to that field...
    You can't drag a link into the Deity field of Notes (or anywhere else in notes). However you could create a Story entry and if you include chat bubbles you can drag those and drop them into wherever you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the responses that is what I was looking for.

Thread Information