DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I see the ROTD Campaign Primer was released today. I grabbed it and I'm seeing that the character sheets are scanned into FG but it says they're "made in Fantasy Grounds and are ready to play" but I dont see them coded anywhere (I checked the NPC window as well as the Character selection window)

EDIT: I LIED THEY ARE ALL THERE. But i did notice that there seems to be a glitch in unity for searching characters. When I type a character name into the search box on the import window nothing shows up
    Last edited by darthphoenix95; December 2nd, 2020 at 14:28. Reason: Correct statement made

Quote Originally Posted by darthphoenix95 View Post
    I see the ROTD Campaign Primer was released today. I grabbed it and I'm seeing that the character sheets are scanned into FG but it says they're "made in Fantasy Grounds and are ready to play" but I dont see them coded anywhere (I checked the NPC window as well as the Character selection window)
    I don't own this mod, but usually, for pre-generated characters, once the module is loaded, the GM clicks on the Import Character button in the Character Selection screen. The window that opens should have any available characters.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I found some small errors in the newly released "Rise of the Drow" campaign by AAW games Fantasy Grounds conversion:

Ch 1
    -Neither the Gryphonwind's gatherers (book pgs 6-7 / FG story link 01.1.032-033) nor the Mayor Leonid (book pg 6 / FG story link 01.1.031) nor Juriendor (book pg 5 / FG story link 01.1.012b) have the NPC or PC sheets created for them in the FG version. I'm not sure if that was intentional but it would definitely be helpful in FG to be able to use them!
    -The campaign primer is nowhere to be found within the FG module (personally I think it should be separate as a player loadable module)
    Ch 2
    Wand of snares should be added to parcel 01.2.07 Centaur Patrol [its already coded in items just not in the parcel (easy fix)]
    Also noticing that the Adriks Folly GM map with the numbers is missing from the reference manual.
    Last edited by darthphoenix95; December 5th, 2020 at 17:28.

There seems to be a coding issue with the attack of the dark creepers in the Stone Floes encounter. The NPC sheet I had to edit witht he colon to make the attack roll-able and the corresponding link in the combat tracker does not have the attack working.

Blog Entries
    There seems to be a coding issue with the attack of the dark creepers in the Stone Floes encounter. The NPC sheet I had to edit witht he colon to make the attack roll-able and the corresponding link in the combat tracker does not have the attack working.
    This has been fixed and will populate with the next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I have been asked to report any issues through this Forum and not directly so I will do so.
    Issue I found, which affects game play (it prevents the attack from being highlighted):

NPC: Drow Warrior:
    Error in Action for Hand Crossbow
    Currently:
    Ranged Weapon Attack.
    +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must roll to resist drow poison.

Should be:
    Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must roll to resist drow poison.

In other words there is a period (.) and a new line after Attack (and should be a colon and space)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchcolonial View Post
    I have been asked to report any issues through this Forum and not directly so I will do so.
    Issue I found, which affects game play (it prevents the attack from being highlighted):

NPC: Drow Warrior:
    Error in Action for Hand Crossbow
    Currently:
    Ranged Weapon Attack.
    +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must roll to resist drow poison.

Should be:
    Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must roll to resist drow poison.

In other words there is a period (.) and a new line after Attack (and should be a colon and space)
    I'll look into this...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Hey all, hopefully quick, duh level question.

the RotD map pack that is for sale in the FG store. are these all new maps, or are there repeat maps from the module?

I guess one more question. if they are new maps - do the maps link back to encounters or areas in the core module?

thanks, cheers,

J.

Quote Originally Posted by jman5000 View Post
    Hey all, hopefully quick, duh level question.

the RotD map pack that is for sale in the FG store. are these all new maps, or are there repeat maps from the module?

I guess one more question. if they are new maps - do the maps link back to encounters or areas in the core module?

thanks, cheers,

J.
    Please post link to product in question?

Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    Please post link to product in question?
    sure. should have done this - sorry!

core adventure: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=AAWFG5EROTD
    map pack: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=AAWFGROTDMP

wondering if the maps in the map pack are repeats from the core book - or all new maps to enhance the book?

cheers,

J.

Thread Information