5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

AAW's Rise of the Drow

Hi Folks,
    I contributed to the Kickstarter for this and there was a notification today about this now being an 'add-on' for Fantasy Grounds. I know AAW has a lot of titles in FG but I just wanted to confirm that this is a 'thing'. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks.

very cool, I am also a backer But I wonder if this module for FG is 5e only or also Pathfinder

EDIT: Nevermind, now I saw in the small sentence below the FG module picture that is also supports Pathfinder/3.5e! This didn't stand in the text of the email and thus I was confused

Backer here too. PF all the way!

Has this been confirmed that Smiteworks will offer this. I just wanted to know prior to adding this to my pledge...

Even though I want to jump on this I am not going to..
    Last edited by madman; September 9th, 2020 at 07:18.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

$30 for 30 dungeons vs $39 for 130 dungeons.

I can see why that might be a touch annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I was disappointed with the Mini Dungeon Tome Kickstarter. I paid 30 something extra to get three FG Mods of like 10 mini adventures each. Then they made the whole thing available on FG at an additional charge. Even though I want to jump on this I am not going to..
    @madman you may DM me and I'll get you a code for the FG MDT. Also, this thread is about Rise of the Drow, not the MDT

I did see that. Thank You for the offer.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I did see that. Thank You for the offer.
    I asked Doug Davison (Smiteworks) if he could shoot you over the 5E MDT.
    Enjoy!

Rise of the Drow conversion errors (small)

I found some small errors in the newly released "Rise of the Drow" campaign by AAW games Fantasy Grounds conversion:

Ch 1
    -Neither the Gryphonwind's gatherers (book pgs 6-7 / FG story link 01.1.032-033) nor the Mayor Leonid (book pg 6 / FG story link 01.1.031) nor Juriendor (book pg 5 / FG story link 01.1.012b) have the NPC or PC sheets created for them in the FG version. I'm not sure if that was intentional but it would definitely be helpful in FG to be able to use them!
    -The campaign primer is nowhere to be found within the FG module (personally I think it should be separate as a player loadable module)
    Ch 2
    Wand of snares should be added to parcel 01.2.07 Centaur Patrol [its already coded in items just not in the parcel (easy fix)]

Thread Information