Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now

Minor bug - Vermilith Starship Frame Alien Archive 2

Sorry if this has already been reported, I may have missed it. It's pretty minor, anyways.

Attempting to create a PC ship using the Vermilith starship frame doesn't work. I believe it's just due to a minor typo in the Type field: Vermilith has it as "FRAMES" where other starship frames have "FRAME." On a copy I changed that and updated maneuverability from "average (turn 2)" to "average (+0 Piloting, turn 2)" and everything worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been reported, I may have missed it. It's pretty minor, anyways.

Attempting to create a PC ship using the Vermilith starship frame doesn't work. I believe it's just due to a minor typo in the Type field: Vermilith has it as "FRAMES" where other starship frames have "FRAME." On a copy I changed that and updated maneuverability from "average (turn 2)" to "average (+0 Piloting, turn 2)" and everything worked fine.
    I have updted the GM and Players manual for AA2 to address this issue. They have been summited for update.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link

Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information