5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Phandelver pre made characters not loading

I have the story, tokens, and everything else but I cant find the premades anywhere

Nevermind I started a new campaign and there they were

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

Well, in my case I haven't been able to load the pregen, they just don't appear. I have started new campaigns, unloaded and reloaded LMoP and no luck. Is there anything you changed on the settings to make it work?

Hi luis-pavel welcome to FG

Sorry, LmoP was updated yesterday and for some reason the pregens were missed. I'll try to get this updated ASAP.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

LMoP has now been updated replacing the Pregens. It's now live.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

One year later … I just loaded LMoP and no pregens. I see everything else for the campaign but not those. Just me?

Sorry - Just found them in the library under Pregenerated Characters. Yes I'm new.

Welcome to the forums and FG Community!

Thread Information