5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 2-3 for a Homebrew Campaign

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5E But I have made some changes to fit my need of the sotryline

Time Zone: EST or UTC-5
    Day of week and time: Would like to do Wednesday 6-9 PM or Saturday 2-5PM EST
    If new game, planned start date: When I get a group of 2 or 3
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly at about 3 hours each
    Term:Long term. Currently have two people running the first time through. We have about 25 hours of play time with at least another 10 hours of what I have made so far. This is a total of 12 weeks of play time or 3 months. Could be longer also.

Text or Voice:Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?No

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed:2 or 3 would prefer friends or something to run through it but doesn't have to be
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 1 with no e
    Character restrictions: This is where the homebrew stuff comes into play. Race is only for appearance. There is no classes. Everyone has a chance to learn things based on what your character does. Also instead of spells per day I run a mana point system. I have made a huge list of skills to us and train.
    New players are welcome as my game starts out with a guide NPC

Details of your scenario: You are teleported to the Land by an unknown magical means. You arrive in a Clearing with an IMP standing over you. He explains the basics of the Land. How things work and how they are changed from what you would know(5E rules). He can also explain how to use fantasy grounds if need for newer players. Once the IMP gives you a briefing and explains that a higher being paid for his services so you wouldn't become troll dung. The IMP disappears and you are left with a small open world. There is a main story line that will guide you, but I cant give more away until we play.

If interested please PM here or on discord aroich5#7940

If you are just curious and want alittle more information please PM. Will not post do to somethings I want players to figure out or learn because it effects the storyline.
    Last edited by aroich5; March 5th, 2019 at 18:06.

Thread Information