STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    As I just realized tomorrow seems to be daylight saving time change in the US: Please make sure you have the correct time zone and the correct time tomorrow.

The server is up.

stephan_ ,

Thanks for all your work today in GM'ing!!!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

No problem, I hope everyone had fun. It was less combat focused than usual but I think still interesting.

Chronicle drafts sent.

I would like to join also if there is still a spot available. I will look to create a character and provide more details.

Quote Originally Posted by DUNGNGUYEN View Post
    I would like to join also if there is still a spot available. I will look to create a character and provide more details.
    Hi. Unfortunately, this particular game is long finished. Starfinder Society consists of single scenarios that are to be played as one-shot games. You are still welcome to create a character and join any games that will be offered in the future. Just keep an eye on the game announcement thread. You can also subscribe to that thread to get an email whenever someone posts a new game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information