Starfinder Playlist

5E Vicious Mockery Insult Generator

It's a nested table that rolls from seven tables each with 100 insults (700 total insults). But you could easily add more tables with your own insults. It's set up as a player module too, so bard players can just drag the roll button from the main table down to their hotbar and click it to have a random insult appear in the chat window.

Perfect for bards who just aren't feeling super-creative with insults all the time.

Be warned though, these insults have curse words, so it's PG content.

EDIT: I removed the file here because I've uploaded this module to DMsGuild. It's "Pay What You Want" over there, so you can still snag it for nothing if you want. But if you appreciate the work, I will be updating it periodically with new insults.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/268...kery-Generator

Edit #2: Currently, hosts/DMs have several options for table outputs, but players only can output to chat, in public. There is a suggestion for Fantasy Grounds to add the option to output table results to Notes so that a player could roll for an insult and no one would see the result except the player ... who could then read it aloud over voice chat.

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=124742

Please upvote responsibly!
    Last edited by Tyrannosaurus VeX; March 11th, 2019 at 18:25.

Cool... now I must make a Secret of Monkey Island game... heheh

It has been updated since original post. It now includes 700 insults.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    It has been updated since original post. It now includes 700 insults.
    How insulting!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    Edit #2: Currently, hosts/DMs have several options for table outputs, but players only can output to chat, in public. There is a suggestion for Fantasy Grounds to add the option to output table results to Notes so that a player could roll for an insult and no one would see the result except the player ... who could then read it aloud over voice chat.

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=124742

Please upvote responsibly!
    An option to whisper it to themselves or the DM would be great too.

Thread Information