Forbidden Lands gameplay showcase

Time to show some love for this great role-playing game that I recently discovered!
    After I updated the extension with some cosmetic enhancements, I put the Forbidden Lands Player's Handbook into module for my players! There is fully functional reference manual and libraries with skills, talents and spells for drag and drop into the character sheet!

Afterwards, I created a token pack with all official stickers and publicly available from Free League. The map stickers are not of high-enough resolution for my taste, but looks good when zoomed out. The hexes of the world map align perfectly with the hex grid! Behind is GM only map of the territories and their population, stitched from the Dungeonmaster's Guide.

Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Wow, it looks great!

I picked up the game off of the Kickstarter but have not had a chance to do anything with it yet.

The PHB module is now complete!
    So much games await...

All right! Time for some session report from the first game of Forbidden Lands in FG! It was very good I think. The group consists of two orcs that bonded together under common idea of traveling and exploring the worlds, one is druid looking for the secrets behind the veil and the other - the shinies in front of the veil (i.e. gold). They have a wolfkin that was recruited during a hunting mishap and a dwarf that they met in snowstorm while fighting for the shelter with cave bear.

After that the situation escalated quickly - some fight with the unrestful bear, snow trolls and rock-throwing competition followed by knife in the back and saving of blond woman... It was quite fun.

Thread Information