DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Looking for a couple of players for my ongoing Mythras campaign set on Harn. Games are fortnightly on a Saturday 19:00 to 23:00 BST (GMT+1).

Mythras is basically Runequest 6 which is based on the d100 system. Mythras is far more deadly than D&D or any of its derivatives and aims to be more realistic with hit locations and armour providing protection. The magic system is very robust, there being four forms of magic using Magic Points to power spells.

No experience is necessary as we are all learning the system together. If you are interested please contact me.

Fantasy Grounds License:Standard
    Time Zone: GMT +1 (Germany)
    Availability (Days & Times): Fir, Sat (1900-until complete), Any other day 1800-2200
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord perferrably, but can adapt
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very Little
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Starfinder (very new to this system), D&D 5E
    Game System(s) Experience: I have been playing TTRPGs on and off since the mid 90s with the majority of the play being some edition of D&D. I am wanting to spread my wings and try out other TTRPGs.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): With D&D i would liek to spread my wings and try different classes. I have been eyeballing the Warlock because i havnt played any spell casters.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Thrill seeking, hack and slash and good interaction with people
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): As I said, I would like to have the ability to spread my TTRPG wings as it were and I am open to play different games. I have assisted with DMing in D&D and I have played Vampire Masquarade and Shadow Runner in the past. Looking for a good group to have some good times with.

Hey all, Im looking for 3-5 players to start a new game.
    System: 5e D&D
    Time slot: 6pm-9pm Sundays GMT+0
    GM license: Ultimate

The game will be set in Old Port, a metropolis at the centre of the world of trade. Guild interaction and down time activities are key aspects of the game so Ill be using Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica and Strongholds & Followers as a guide line along with my own take on down time activities. Deal with corruption, hedonism, wanton glory hunting and greed, or get waist deep yourself!
    Get in touch if your interested.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: CEST/UTC+2 (Denmark)
    Availability (Days & Times): Mon-Sat 20-24
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Text, Voice (English or Danish)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: ½ year
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5E, Starfinder, Star Wars
    Game System(s) Experience: Most D&D editions, Vampire/Mage..
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): Warforged Fighter, Drow Cleric, Clone Soldier, Kasathas Mechanic.. Typically female and a non caster class.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Faith-defender, Revenge-power or Fun-thrill seeking.. depends on the character design.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): Absolutely no thanks to PvP or Horror themed games.. otherwise most things are good

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
    Availability: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday evenings, Saturday bi-weekly (plannable) Sunday bi-weekly (plannable)
    Communications: Discord voice, video, skype, teamspeak, battlenet launcher. I'm flexible.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: A bit of Dm'ing.
    Game System(s) Preferred: D&D, Pathfinder, Dragon age, World of darkness; vampires, werewolves etc. , Star Wars Saga, EotE, Modern d20, WH40k Deathwatch, rogue trader etc.
    Game System(s) Experience: All of the above
    Characters: I'm flexible it really depends on the setting I'll find something suitable.
    About me: Hi There! My name is Chuck, 31 years of age living in Bonn Germany although I am originally from the Netherlands. I'm eagerly looking for a steady group to roleplay with as I'm currently only DM'ing. I'd prefer to be in the players seat for once and hence that's why I'm giving it a shot through this forum in the hope of finding a campaign suitable to my cravings. I don't much care whether it's an existing group or a newly founded one as I'm eager to be apart of any journey! Just hook me up and I am sure we will get along splendidly!

Bump! Stupid extra post.
    Last edited by Chasme; June 15th, 2019 at 07:37.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: CET (GMT +2)
    Availability (Days & Times): Mondays / Tuesdays / Wednesdays
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, w/e, currently no video but i would be willing to get a webcam if needed.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: a couple of months
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): D&D 5e preferred
    Game System(s) Experience: ~10 years of D&D (started with 3.5, havent been a PC in 5E yet, but i'm DM'ing a couple of groups)
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I like spellcasters in general.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Hard for me to answer this question as i really like to tinker with the backstorys.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I am happy to fill if a class is needed, I would also prefer a longer running campaign that allows for character development, be it through group interactions or exploring a party members background during an adventure.

Keeping it current.

• Fantasy Grounds License: Standard
    • Time Zone: GMT +1
    • Availability (Days & Times): Most evenings after 6pm, apart from Thursdays
    • Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Zoom, Discord, Skype
    • Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newbie, just learning
    • Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Pathfinder, D&D 5e
    • Game System(s) Experience: AD&D 2nd Ed (Forgotten Realms, Planescape), Shadowrun 1st/2nd Ed, ConspiracyX, MERPS, World of Darkness, Pathfinder 1st Ed, D&D 5e
    • Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): Sneaky rogues and heavy melee, mostly paladins and similar.
    • What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): To explore new horizons, find new places and people, save them from their depraved ways and/or rob them blind.
    • About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): Hi, I'm Pete. I'm the wrong side of 45 and living on the south coast of Spain. I'm British by birth and moved out here for work. I've been playing RPGs since my teens but took a long break and am recently returned to the scene, but I have plenty of GM and player experience behind me. I'm open to try most systems and fill any role needed in a party.

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone:UtC+1
    Availability: Evenings, any day of the week.
    Communications: Voice, Discord preferred/ts3
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Played a session or two back in a day(mostly pathfinder), would have to remember some details though.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e/pathfinder/3.5ed D&D
    Game System Experience: I have vast knowledge ebout 5 ed - played it on roll20 for few years, 2nd place goes to pathfinder am mostly familiar with a system - played 2 campanies here(both ended prematurely).
    Game Type Preferred: Will find my way around any environment ^^
    Characters: i get lost of ideas about new PC, tell me about your setting we will pick one that suits.
    About me:I am Gracjan, English is my second language, but i am proficient with it, looking for Eng speaking group becouse my last got disbanded and i would like to train speaking some more. i had played paper RPG for years now, even GM for couple of sessions, i am here to look for sum fun time playing( good taste though) and i would love to play some soon, cheers.

Thread Information