5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Fantasy Grounds License:
    Standard

Time Zone:
    GMT +1 (CET)

Availability (Days & Times):
    Tue, Thu, Fry 19:00 ~ 23:00 and Sat, Sun 12:00 ~ 23:00
    Edit: I found an campaign and are no longer available on Thu ans Sat.

Communications:
    I have Discord and willing to install what's needed

Fantasy Grounds Experience:
    I'm new to FG, so not a hole lot

Game System Preferred:
    DnD5e, Pathfinder looks nice, but most fantasy systems would be fine.
    And some si-fi I maybe, as long the hole group is nice I don't really mind in what I play I guess.

Game System(s) Experience:
    D&D5e, did a homebrew campaign for about a year

Characters I'll ideally like to play:
    Don't really have any lined up, we'll just have to sit down and hammer something out.
    Thou in DnD5e/ pathfinder I would like to try a druid

What would motivate your character to adventure?:
    Again don't have anything linked up, we'll just have to sit down and hammer something out.

About me:
    I would like to play in an 50/50 RP and combat campaign.
    As for systems I don't really have an preference as long as ppl are willing to show me the ropes I don't really mind.
    Considering I am new the RP tabe I would like some more player XP before I try my hand at GMing.

[Edit:] i found some campaigns to play in, updated my availability
    Last edited by Yardaantex; June 20th, 2019 at 11:45.

Bump, for those still looking.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: CEST +2
    Availability (Days & Times): Week days 1500-2200, weekends open
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord or Skype, open to other means
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Some experience, but not well versed
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): D&D 5e
    Game System(s) Experience: Ive been playing 5e for a few years
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I'd like to play a Bard, Rouge, Cleric, or maybe a Barbarian or Monk. I'm pretty open to DM feedback.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): It would depend of the character chosen
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I'm looking for a group to get into, it can be multiple shorts/one-offs, or it can be a long campaign. I am living in Germany currently and looking to meet other D&D enthusiasts.

Bump, because there are separate GMT requests going up :-)

Time Zone: Gmt+1
    Availability (Days & Times): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 18:30-23:30
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Preferably Discord, but can install TS3
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: got about 2.5 years experience
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Prefer 5e or SW
    Game System(s) Experience: got about 2years experience with 5e and about half a year with SW
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): i got dozen consepts that i would like to try, feel free to message me if you want to know them
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc):vengence, meeting new people, explore the world, grow as an individual, grow along with others (depends on the consept)
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): Hi, i am Vulcarnon (Vulc). i'm an easygoing person that likes to cooperate and solve situations with party members.
    i love to see situations escalate, eventhough im usually the one who do not cause theese kinds of situations to happen in the first place. i got many different consepts that i would love to try (mostly 5e).
    i like the rp parts aswell as the combats.

Time Zone: UTC +3

Availability (Days & Times): Pretty much any day, weekdays are preferred but I'm able to do almost any day.

Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): I use discord most of the time in day to day life but I can use teamspeak if needed. I won't use skype. I can do voice and video without any issues.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played in one really short lived dnd 5e campaign and I've prepared a one Fantasy age campaign that didn't take off. I fiddled around the program to figure out how it works.

Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): I've played and read quite a few systems. I will play DnD 5e but I rather play other games. I'd like to play Fantasy Age, King Arthur pendragon, Classic Traveller, Blades in the dark, Stars Without Number, Older DnD editions (not third or fourth edition.) OSR games (Black hack, Whitehack, Crying Blades or LOFP), Torchbearer or Mouseguard, Different PBtA games (I'd like to try Apocalypse World, Headspace, Monsterhearts and The Sprawl) and why not a weird furry games like Urban jungle or Ironclaw (No Hc svnt dracones "Here be dragons" it is a painful read). I'm wary of savage worlds and GURPS but I can give it a shot, I have GURPS fourth edition and third edition core book(s).

Game System(s) Experience: As stated in previous segment I have read, run and played a lot of games over 6 years. I'm most familiar with Blades in the Dark, 5th edition DnD and some Apocalypse World games mixed in there somewhere.

Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I tend to play characters that have very grey morals and I enjoy playing characters which morals I tend to disagree with and explore those characters beliefs and how they interact with others. As for "classes" or whatever the game system has I go for support characters or weird magic sort of classes.

What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): This tends to switch from game to game and it sounds very DnDish question. I tend to go for characters that are broken in some ways (emotionally, traumatized, war veteran) and can't quite settle into normal life, and they yearn for something. Revenge, Cash to support their vice, etc. I don't settle for a long term goal right at the start, after about 3-5 sessions I get a better grasp of the character and what they want.

About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): As stated previously I've played and read dozens of systems, and most of that time I spent as a GM and I've GMd a lot of games for a session or two. Longest campaign that I've played was a blades in the dark game that I ran year or two ago. It'd be nice to play a PnP game as a player, don't get to do that very often.
    Last edited by Naughty Sparkle; June 7th, 2019 at 16:38.

Fantasy Grounds License: Demo atm but im prepared to pay for sub or license if i find a group.

Time Zone: GMT +1

Availability (Days & Times): mon-friday 18:00-22:00 every other week (even weeks 2,4,6 etc), Sunday all day long.

Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord, but can go with pretty much anything. Prefer not to use video but im not opposed to it.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None.

Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5e but im down to try other systems.

Game System(s) Experience: 1,5 years as player 5e.

Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I will fill any roll.

What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Depends on what character im playing.

About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): First of im a guy from sweden mid twenties. I only have experience with 5e currently so I will have to learn new systems if that is the case, so be patient with me. 50/50 balance between rp and combat is nice. I would like to gain more experience as a player before i try my hand at GMing.

Folks - I'm running a casual Saturday game using Rolemaster set in Middle-earth (Court Of Ardor) - 7:30 PM UK time. we have a couple of spots open. New players (FG and Rolemaster) are perfectly welcome - pm if interested.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Thread Information