DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: GMT
    Availability (Days & Times): Friday and/or Saturday after 18:00GMT.
    Term: Long Term
    Communications: Voice Discord, TS3
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very Little
    Game System(s) Preferred: D&D 5th Edition,
    Game System(s) Experience: Played some 5th edition
    Character(s): DM mostly, wizard occasionally.
    What would motivate your character to adventure?: Adventure, power
    About me:
    Old school player started D&D in early 1980s when my father brought it back from a work trip. 44 year old male from Scotland. DM'd on and off for the last 30 years. Just got into FG and thought I would look for a game.

**CURRENTLY IN A GAME**
    Last edited by Demonius; March 26th, 2019 at 13:59. Reason: Found Group

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate.
    Time Zone: GMT +1 Sweden
    Availability (Days & Times): Wednesdays after 5PM GMT. Mon-Thu on a unregular basis.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Voice through Discord.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Running a Symbaroum campaign right now, have not used macro stuff yet.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): I'm open for everything except for Sci-fi, or could be but have had some bad experiences with it.
    Game System(s) Experience: Trudvagn Chronicles, Mutant, Symbaroum, some 5E.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I thrive in roleplay, and enjoy playing a character that develops during the sessions. I enjoy all classes as long as I enjoy my characters background and the story/roleplay. I've tried to play all out egotistic and total goodie-two-shoes characters but always ends up with a more nuanced character depending on what develops. I mend parties, as in I make relations with everyone and smooth things along when peoples interests don't align.

Bump. Resource for EU players and GMs alike.

Hello there. Looking to see how Fantasygrounds work and hopefully found a nice group.

Fantasy Grounds License: Demo.
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Availability (Days & Times): Any day except Tuesday. 18:00 - 23:30.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Any. Discord preferred.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New, have not tried it.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Pathfinder, D&D5e, Starfinder, Shadowrun, Blades in the Dark, City of Mist. Then pretty much anything.
    Game System(s) Experience: D&D3.5, Midnight, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, D&D5e, Blades in the Dark, 10 candles.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I find this depends too much on the system and the party to give a good answer and do not have a character or vision I am "set on" bringing to life as of right now.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Since I have no character in mind, I guess I'll just answer generally. The character will probably want to uncover the mysteries of the world and make some quick riches while doing so.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc):
    I have about 10 years or experience. Mostly playing, some DMing. Right now I'm particularily keen on Pathfinder due to a podcast I've been listening to and the fact that pathfinder seem to have a lot of cool and different adventure paths. I love the sense of wonder and excitement that comes with playing something I do not know how will go, in addition to the cameraderie that comes to life in a good group! I like a game that has a balance and is neither fully RP, just exploring, nor only rolling. Guess that means I like everything in moderation. I like games that challenge us and that consequences are a reality, but at the same time not dying ever session.

Looking to be a player for now and I hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by Enr1702; March 17th, 2019 at 21:12.

Time Zone: GMT
    Availability (Days & Times): Sat - Tues Evenings ( After 5pm until whenever) Wed Evenings (5-12pm)
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord Pref. But can use anything
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: DM'd LMoP up until part 3. Know the basics of the program.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): D&D 5E but interested in learning Starfinder.
    Game System(s) Experience: D&D 5e
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I'm open to play any kind of character or class if the group needs something but if i was to choose personally probably a Monk/Bard Halfling/Tiefling. I'm not overly fussy
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Would greatly depend on the character I play.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I'm 24 mainly looking to be a player in a D&D5e campaign but would also like to try Starfinder if someone is willing to teach a newbie. I've only played about 8 sessions of 4 hours each with 2 different groups of D&D5e, half as a player half as a DM. I like all aspects of the game and like a good balance of roleplay and dice rolling goodness. I enjoy creating characters so I can play any Class / Race. I'm still a relatively new player so I don't know everything but I like to think I'm a fast learner.

Hi there,
    I am a Scottish GM looking for players. I am new to Fantasy Grounds so it will be a learning experience for me.

I plan on running a Harn campaign using the Mythras (Runequest 6) combat and skill rules with the magic system tuned to suit Harn. If you have ever played Harnmaster you will likely understand why I would choose not to use its combat system, however, Mythras is very similar in most ways.
    It has been 20 years since I last GM'd, my group has all grew up and computer RPGs took over the scene, but I am at last looking to getting back into live gaming.

As I said, I am new to Fantasy Grounds, and many of you will know that Fantasy Grounds does not support either Mythras or Harnmaster. I looked at the BRP system, but its functionality is very limited, so I decided to use the CoreRPG ruleset and I am currently inputting information into it. This will take a while and I will likely still be doing so even once I get a game up and running.

I mainly ran AD&D 1st & 2nd editions back in the day, so my experience is pretty much hack and slash, but I hope that I have grown since then and can offer a more rounded campaign.

I will be looking to start up sometime in mid-April, with perhaps an earlier session to get to know each other and plan out characters as a group.

The first game is underway, but I an still looking for more players.
    Last edited by Lonarandir; May 12th, 2019 at 07:23.

Fantasy Grounds License: demo (willing to upgrade)
    Time Zone: +2 gmt
    Availability: Monday and Wednesday afternoons
    Communications: Discord
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None
    Game System(s) Preferred: DnD 5e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Starfinder
    Game System(s) Experience: DnD 5e, Pathfinder, Stars Without Number, Lamentations of the Flame Princes
    Character(s): For 5e I want to try the new UA Artificer, but I have plenty of character ideas for different settings/systems
    What would motivate your character to adventure?: Specifically for the Artificer it would be redemption and learning from lost knowledge and treasure.
    About me: Down to play any system, have some GM experience (5e campaign and one-shots).
    Last edited by maxut; March 19th, 2019 at 22:11.

Fantasy Grounds License: ultimate
    Time Zone: gmt
    Availability (Days & Times): most days, quite flexible but evenings no later than ending at around 11pm
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): discord
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: know the app, but only played one campaign since purchasing last year
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): only know 5e and a noob at that.
    Game System(s) Experience: was DM back in the day, AD&D, 30 odd years later and still got the bug, son got me back interested but he’s a novice too.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I like playing a magic using character, like to fit to game, much like other posts here, am adaptable but will definitely invest heavily in the character once rolled.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): like the idea of loner type as a youth, finding a calling and working hard to gain the knowledge to show the doubters the character can be someone, now looking for the next thrill, the next experience that gains more knowledge and more kudos.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I’m a 47 yr old male, newbie to fg but willing to commit to a campaign and to learn from more experienced players. Would play any character that fits with game and group, prefer 5e system as it’s what I’ve kinda been trying to teach myself. I understand the game theories and setups but have not been a GM, would like to in future however, once I’ve played a few games as a character.

Time Zone: UTC+1
    Availability (Days & Times): Weekdays in the morning hours from 8am-13pm
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year of experience both as a DM and player
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5e
    Game System(s) Experience: DMing 5 years now for my friends in my hometown
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I can play what ever is needed really but my prefered classes would probably be fighter, bard, cleric, druid and wizard.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Family debt, to redeem myself, to brag about my "heroics" etc
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): So im a 36 years old guy from Slovenia. I work as a firefighter so I cant play on fixed days, I would prefer to decide on a weekly basis next session. I DM all the time and i would love to switch off for a bit. I think im a easy going guy and i just like to meet new people

Time Zone: UK/GMT
    Availability (Days & Times): Weekdays it varies due to shift work - ideally looking for a Saturday evening game
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Any
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Am currently running the Yawning Portal series but never played
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Any - Looking for something with some life and character development - maybe a streaming/twitch game
    Game System(s) Experience: I've only played 5th Ed on FG but played most classic systems table top.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I lean toward helpful characters, I like to bond with my party and form relationships of friendship - I think this builds for greater adventures rather than being in it for the money.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): It's the right thing to do, no matter the appearance on the surface.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I am 43 and have played RPGS since I was about 10. I have played or ran most of the older systems - DnD, Warhammer, Traveller, MERPS, Stormbringer, Paranoia, Hawkmoon, Harnmaster, Judge Dread, Call of Cthulhu, Dark Worlds, Cyber Punk, Shadow Run, etc...

Thread Information