FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    FG License: Free
    Time Zone: GMT +2(DST) (Greece)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:All day available right now. Prefer equally weekly and every other week. Actually I am ok with everything as long as i get to play D&D!
    Term: Long-term
    Voice: Discord, Teamspeak available as well
    Mature Landuage/Content: Bring it on!

Game System(s) Preferred (D&D whatever edition, Pathfinder)

Game Experience: Well, I am kinda newbie at playing D&D but I am really passionate with D&D and I've been looking for a group to play for a long time now. Wish I had the knowledge and expirience to host one but... I have played a couple of sessions on Pathfinder and 4e with handmade maps and boards but I have done my reading with manuals, handbooks, lore etc. Unfortunatelly both of of them stopped cause DMs lacked commitement (I guess) and decided to stop.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None unfortunatelly. I hope you welcome a first-timer.

Character Type Preferred: I am a paladin type. Every time and in every game I play I pick a paladin. Especially a Dragonborn one (I had even created a 3D model of him on PC using Sculptris!!!). But dont get the wrong idea. I am more than happy to try something completely new so I can learn myself new things and most importand so I can fit, help and support my party with whichever way I can.

What would motivate my character to adventure: Faith, Redemption, Judgement, Thrill of adventuring, Foretold destiny.

About me: I have played a lot of RPGs (on PC) and MMORPGs (especially World of Warcraft, so I know I can hard commit cause I was a raid leader for 4 and a half years, reading 3-4 times a weak for many hours) so I have the experience on this part. I am also very familliar with D&D system due to the endless time I spent on Baldur's Gate. I would consider myself funny, commited, passionate, friendly, team-player and a flying red dragon. I try to be true to the character and I am able to differ myself from my character as to what "I" know and what not, what would "I" think and what not. I am a practical and a tactical person, always trying to read between the lines, heavy-focusing on the story and trying to find any hidden tips. I like combat in our game but I love lore. I dont mind even if one session is full of combat but I get very intrigued if there is lore even IN the fight (some old pal suddenly is fighting against us, a goblin is wearing a neckless which means something to one player do to the background story of his etc.)

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard

Time Zone: GMT

Availability (Days & Times): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Alternative Fridays any time after 3-4PM as work nights.

Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Voice, Text.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None practical but have been playing around on my own to try understand the system.

Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): only looked into 5E

Game System(s) Experience: None yet

Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I love magic in everything but feel a fighter would be better for my first character until i get a better grip on playing the game first.

What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): (Fighter) pride. He is an ex-flaming fist Sargent but was banished and now has to work for the criminal scum to earn bread to eat and would do anything to get away from this life.

About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): This is my first delving into any tabletop role playing game so am equally excited and nervous, however when i become more comfortable im normally quite jolly, enjoy a joke, and can get on with almost anyone. Its meant to be fun for everyone so that's what im here to do. Im happy to place most classes especially as i get more used to the game mechanics (Bring on the fire bolt!). Id love to play through lost mines of phandelver as my first game but im sure most others have played it a million times already so im ok with trying something else.

LFP D&D 5e UK UTC\GMT

FG License: Ultimate (And backed the Unity kickstarter)
    Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC/GMT
    Day of week and time: 19:00 - 22:00 hrs Thursday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 current. 1 needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 4 Basic gear.
    Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

My intention is to run all the D&D published modules. We are current a few chapters into HotDQ and are looking for another regular player.

I have been DMing for about 30 years. I can promise a fairly professional weekly gaming night for anyone willing to commit to the group. One caveat is that you haven't previously DMed or played any of the published 5e campaign books. (A tall order, I know!)

This group will be ideal for someone looking to get into fifth edition for the first time and wants to commit to a weekly games night.

***Please note the UTC/GMT timezone. We are looking for a player willing to commit to a regular weekly game every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 hrs GMT.***

Fantasy Grounds License:
    Time Zone: GMT
    Availability (Days & Times): every day after 7:30 except for wednesdays
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): whatever the group is using
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: pretty experienced. I've DM'd several times in the client, so I know what all the buttons do and how to code effects/shortcuts.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5e, CoC
    Game System(s) Experience: experienced with 5e, learning anything else, but I try to know at least how my character works before I start.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I like playing characters that have cool soft skills or can interact well with their surroundings. I've done a lot of murder-hoboing but I want something different. At the end of the day I'm just happy to be playing the game, so I'll do whatever the party wants/needs.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): I like playing characters that are self-motivated (i.e. not exiled/incarcerated/on the run or seeking vengeance) and set out on their quest in order to change the world in some way (start a famous tavern, kill the biggest baddest dragon, make one NPC's life a little better than it was a day ago). edgy stuff gets very old imo.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I've DM'd more than I've played.

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard (in a few days)
    Time Zone: GMT/BST
    Availability (Days & Times): Any day except Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. 9pm onwards.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord, teamspeak, skype, whatever really, happy with voice and video.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Hmm, 2 hours worth..
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): DnD5e
    Game System(s) Experience: Played 5e and WFRP.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): A wizard who has heard rumors of great knowledge to be found. This will be adapted depending on the campaign. Happy to play other classes, i have lots of characters ready to go! DEFINITELY NOT MIN/MAXED!!
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Knowledge and power! But again im very flexible with it.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I've only been playing 6 months but thrown myself right in. DM'd plenty of AL games (about 15), happy with the rules. Play in a few campaigns already, hoping to play some of the hardcover modules, (already done LMoP and SKT).
    Last edited by Cpumper; July 31st, 2019 at 19:33.

Thread Information