DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

EU Players LFG - [GMT]/[UTC] +/- 0-3 hours.

Hi, this thread is for players, and GM's looking for players, who are going to be available in the European Timezones.

If you're a GM, I would recommend you PM some players on this list, as they will get a notification when you do. Although feel free to post an open invitation to PM you, please leave as much detail as you can, including game system, times the game is expected to run (eg 18:00 - 22:00 every Friday [GMT +1]), number of players you would like, and a general flavour of the game (eg 60% combat, 40% Social, Sword Coast adventure, Homebrew).
    Thanks!

If you're a player, could you please fill out the questions below, they are designed to get all the information a GM would need in one place. And speaking as a GM I just ignore players who cant follow simple instructions, as what chance do I have of getting them to listen in my game? So it's in everyone's best interest to make things clear and simple.

• Fantasy Grounds License:
    • Time Zone:
    • Availability (Days & Times):
    • Communications (Voice software, text, video etc):
    • Fantasy Grounds Experience:
    • Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc):
    • Game System(s) Experience:
    • Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines):
    • What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc):
    • About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc):
    Last edited by Galbadine; March 1st, 2019 at 14:41.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate.
    Time Zone: GMT/UTC
    Availability (Days & Times): Any day except Sunday. 18:00 - 00:00.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Any. Discord preferred.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Moderately new, I run a game on FG on Sundays, no player experience.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): D&D5e, Any D&D, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadowrun, World of Darkness. Then pretty much anything.
    Game System(s) Experience: Extensive D&D5e (since release), Extensive D&D 3-3.75 (6+ years), Extensive World of Darkness (4 years, non-current editions), some experience with other mentioned systems.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): New Artificer (UA), party support inventor, human or gnome, driven to discover new and rare elements for his experiments.
    OR
    Monk/Druid, scout and damage, human, elf or kenku, former servant of a dark master fighting to discover himself.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Information and discovery, new opportunities, a little pay would be nice, but revelations come first.

About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc):

I have over 15 years experience playing and GMing RPGs, I particularly like D&D and WoD, but have some experience with other games and systems. I like creating characters and can min/max with the best of them but I prefer to play more intelligently driven games, where a clever solution will out-perform a the best stats. I'll more than happily play any character the story needs.
    I tend to play characters that avoid combat through cunning, or triumph before combat breaks out, such as control wizards, cunning bards, ambush rogues and diplomatic clerics. I favour magic, as it lends itself to greater creativity, but in games and systems that allow for great creativity without magic I am more flexible. (D&D5e, Shadowrun, M&M, etc)

EDIT: I have found a campaign, and am no longer looking. Thank you!
    Last edited by Galbadine; March 10th, 2019 at 23:48.

Seeing how there's a couple of us in the same boat, this thread was a pretty good idea. Thanks for posting it!

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Availability: Tuesdays through Thursdays, starting from 19:00 (18:00 UTC)
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord preferred

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to FG, but I have the basics mostly figured out at this point.
    Game System Experience: I spent a bit of time playing 3.5E back in the day, and have recently gotten the urge to play again. So far I have DMed a couple of sessions (in person) for a group of friends (using FG at the table). I'd say I have a decent grasp of the core mechanics, though I don't know everything just yet.

Character(s): I played a ranger and a druid in 3.5E, so this time around I'd like to try something more melee-oriented.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Too hard to say without a final character in mind.

About me: While I enjoy being a DM so far, I unfortunately don't see myself being able to put in the time to DM for a second group right now. On the flip side of that, I wouldn't mind providing some relief for the regular GM by means of hosting the occasional one-shot (if my schedule permits it).
    Last edited by Arwarkr; March 9th, 2019 at 12:21.

Hey all, I'm keen on this. When I have some time later I will post properly, cheese

Availability: Any day of the week, 19:00 onwards (18:00 GMT)
    Communications: Voice/video, Zoom or Discord preferred.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: Novice, taking first steps into 5e, although I had played for a couple of years in the early '00s, so there's some residual knowledge from then.
    Game Type Preferred: A mix of roleplay and combat.
    Characters: Would love to try a Ranger. Alternatively, I'd also go with Warlock.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? I have a couple of backstories thought through. One option would be a "fate change" type of character, where as a common folk child they suffer great trauma and end up in a mystic circle (either related to rangers or warlocks) and after a great deal, their mentor goes missing while on pilgrimage and they embark on a quest to find him, but don't know where to start looking and somehow stumble inside the beginning of the campaign. Another option would be something like a mysterious curse cast upon them and they need to leave their loved ones behind so that the curse and its effects don't afflict them, going on a grand quest to lift the said curse.
    About me: Not much to say given my experience. I'd like to stick to 5e, looking for long-term commitment on a campaign (or two), although I do have a small baby so there might be times when a 15-20 minute unexpected break would be needed. But I try to keep them to a minimum. I care a great deal about immersion so while I do not mind the occasional OOC remark, OOC chatter is a turn-off for me. Oh, I love to improvise! Most importantly, looking for people who want to have a good time!

Another Eurogamer unite thread :-)

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate.
    Availability (Days & Times): Not mondays or saturdays. Otherwise weekdays 18:00 - 22:00ish, sunday all day.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Voice or video
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Playing for a year, GM half a year.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): D&D5e
    Game System(s) Experience: D&D5e, Rolemaster, Chill, Kult, Mutant, Star Wars, Mutans and masterminds... and some others
    Character(s) Don't have a class I want to play. More concepts of stories. Like a follower of Asmodeus but as a good guy, the old drunk who once was a great hero and now just a wreck but with the aid of others relearns his old skills.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? What would depend on the characters. For example the follower of Asmodeus will want to find riches and magic items to support his temple. Because money is often a reason to sell your soul. And magic items is needed in the war agains demons.
    The old hero would not leave his bottle if it wasn't for another char needed his help or believed in him.

About me:
    Started playing as a kid, now 48ish. Have had some major non-playing parts in my life but now with online games and a daughter who wants to play I expect to play more often now. Prefer 5e as dont have much time to invest in learning other system or worlds. I like then the chars have a place in the world and not just a generic backstory. As GM I tend to use backstories to flesh out the campaign even if it's a bought adventure. Not a fan of min-maxing, one reason is that as a GM it reduces my options to reward the players. If you already have max stats, what fun is it to get an item with +1 to that stat?

FG License: Paid
    Time Zone: GMT+1/UTC+1, Europe, Amsterdam
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays.
    Term: Long term.
    Voice: Voice chat / webcam all software OK.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate FG experience.
    Game System Experience: Intermediate 5e experience.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e only.
    Game Type Preferred: Healthy mix between roleplay and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: Open minded.

About me: I'm a Dutch gamer with a passion for Dungeons & Dragons and fantasy of all kind. I read a lot of books and have a part-time job. I have plenty of time on my hands for regular games, and the more often I have games, the better as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by Drizzard; March 20th, 2019 at 01:44.

Time Zone: GMT
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fridays from 20:00 some weekends
    Term: Long term.
    Voice: Discord preferred

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None
    Game System Experience: Intermediate 5e experience.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e only.
    Game Type Preferred: Healthy mix between roleplay and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: Open minded. Prefer playing Casters, but will play anything

About me:I am an english gamer, i love fantasy and I get on with most people.

fg license: demo
    time zone: GMT
    day: some weekends for playing
    term: IDC
    voice: can't talk but can chat through messages

Fantasy Ground Experience: none
    Game System Experience: homebrew
    Game system preferred: don't care
    game type preferred: mix between roleplay and combat
    character type preferred: play elemental mage

about me: I am English, I like fantasy and like meeting new people

Fantasy Grounds License: DEMO
    Availability (Days & Times): Sun (20:00+), Tue (20:00+), Thu (20:00+)
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discort, Skype... Basically whatever voicechat
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Rather new, but I played a campaigh here already so I know everything important.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5e
    Game System(s) Experience: Currently at my fourth campaign in 5e.
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): I prefer rogues above all others, but I like to try out new manipulative clases, like Ilusionist, Valor Bard and such. As being fairly new to the game (2 year of experience) I will like to try out anything that would be needed.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Most probably looking for something, be it thrill or certain lost knowledge.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): As I said above, I am happy to play any character. I have tiny (but fairly succesful) GM experience. Would love to run multiple short campaigns back-to-back to try out more character concepts that I have stored, but will be happy If we stick to one.

Thread Information