Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hello,

I am looking for 1-2 german speaking players (I'm not confident enough to run english games yet ...). Players and GM have up to 1 year of D&D 5e experience, so rather new
    Therefore we want to play Lost Mine of Phandelver which could evolve into a SKT campaign afterwards.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC+2
    Availability (Days & Times): Friday 7:30pm, for 2-4 hours
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Discord
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 5e

You can PM me for more information or questions.

We're full!
    Last edited by Zarestia; April 15th, 2019 at 19:29.

Hey there

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard
    Time Zone:UTC+2 (MESZ)
    Availability (Days & Times): Wednesday to Friday 7pm-11pm, Weekend might work but probably not weekly
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Anything works for me, currently using Discord and TS quite frequently
    Fantasy Grounds Experience:2 years+, mostly as DM
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): only played 5e and Pathfinder till now, but willing to learn others
    Game System(s) Experience: DnD5e 4+ years, Pathfinder 2+ years
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): Roleplay heavy PC with a knack for fights, thinking Barbarian at the moment, but pretty open to any class
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Finding purpose - for me this kinda depends on the settign we're about to play in, very happy to work this out with the GM and group
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): Up to now I've only really GMd. Played a couple of Pathfinder Characters but mostly in person, which definitly feels different than online. I've already DMd several pre-written DnD Campaigns: Hoard of the Dragonqueen, Curse of Strahd and ToA, I'm happy to play either in english or german

LFP

So i'm thinking of running Curse of Strahd adventure. It's a gothic horror setting i'm sure most of you know it. I would run it in the morning hours around 9:00am UTC+2 during the week. Those who are interested pm me
    Thank you all, we are full.
    Last edited by Sniflet; April 28th, 2019 at 15:15.

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard
    Time Zone: GMT
    Availability (Days & Times): Fridays or weekends from 19:00
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc):voice or video
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newb to online
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): Don't mind
    Game System(s) Experience: Have played pretty much most systems but looking to get back into roll playing after 10 years
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines)on't mind can flex as required.
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): As above
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): Happy to play any system, have GMd in the past but will look to get up to speed before trying again.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate, D+D Essentials Bundle
    Time Zone: Europe Germany
    Availability (Days & Times): Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sometimes Weekends or Fridays.
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): What ever is needed
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Little, but very fast learner.
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 5e, GURPS etc): PLayed most systems, but is has been a while
    Game System(s) Experience: A fair amout but sometime ago
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines):Ranger or Support / Control wizard
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): Nature is loosing the its balance, I do what I can do protect it.
    About me (Other relevant information. eg You're happy to play any character/system, GM experience etc): I will play most things, I am looking for role players with experience and maturity.
    Last edited by DouglasBryantDE; April 27th, 2019 at 21:16.

Remember to update as you find a game folks.
    And happy hunting :-)

Fantasy Grounds License: dEMO
    Time Zone: BST
    Availability (Days & Times):Most weekday evenings
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Voice
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): 3.5 preferred would also like to try gestalt as I have never tried it.
    Game System(s) Experience: Played many years of D&D but stopped a few years ago when local group split up
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): Flexible
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): depends on the role

Just a friendly bump so that people can see I am still looking.

Fantasy Grounds License: Not entirely sure i bought a license back in 14 soo
    Time Zone: cet
    Availability (Days & Times): any day any time really but thursday as i got a game of ars magica there
    Communications (Voice software, text, video etc): Voice
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'd like to say some but god that was years ago like back in 14-15 soo
    Game System(s) Preferred (D&D 3.5e, GURPS etc): DnD 3.5, 5E, pathfinder and to be honest mostly any system to be honest id love to learn new things
    Game System(s) Experience: sporatic bits of dnd and a tiny amount like two or so campaigns that died early on of pathfinder
    Character(s) (what you'd ideally like to play, in no more than 5 lines): flexible to be honest
    What would motivate your character to adventure? (Hiding, thrill seeker, etc): wanderlust, lust for power, frankly depends on the character and setting could even be as simple as its the thing that pays the most while being the simplest thing to do

Thread Information