FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: SWADE Questions

SWADE Questions

Just looking through the new rule system. Looks good!

I have a couple questions:

Is there a chase tracker of some type?

Is there any way to allow the player to see when their quick/level headed edge triggers in the chat?

Thanks!

Griffy

Level headed effect is displayed in chat when you draw new cards.
    You can swap to the chase tracker with a button at the bottom of the CT I believe, looks like 3 cards fanned? It is built into the CT, not a separate feature.

I find quick displayed for me in chat but not for the characters chat.

I did wonder about the cards button in the ct. Thanks!
    Last edited by Griffy; March 1st, 2019 at 04:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffy View Post
    Is there a chase tracker of some type?
    Unlike with Deluxe, there is no need to have custom Chase Tracker in SWADE. You can use regular CT, drag cards from deck on any map and play! Currently it is recommended not to use grid on map because range rules are different. There are plans to provide improvements to chase maps but it is not compulsory atm.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thank you!

That makes sense and was the part I was not seeing.

Great work on the updated rule set, I have been using SWADE for a Hellfrost game for a while now. Just one thing I noticed and not sure if it has been pointed out yet is the ARMOR rating for Thick leather cap is listed as 6 (should be 2) and Chain Mail Shirt is listed as 8 (should be 3). Minor issues but figured I would point them out. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcourt View Post
    Great work on the updated rule set, I have been using SWADE for a Hellfrost game for a while now. Just one thing I noticed and not sure if it has been pointed out yet is the ARMOR rating for Thick leather cap is listed as 6 (should be 2) and Chain Mail Shirt is listed as 8 (should be 3). Minor issues but figured I would point them out. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into this.
    Yes those two became an almost instant running joke when the players saw them exploring the new ruleset. 

Will the Adventure Deck be part of the ruleset, and if not, is it planned to be added as an official module/extension?
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Unlike with Deluxe, there is no need to have custom Chase Tracker in SWADE. You can use regular CT, drag cards from deck on any map and play! Currently it is recommended not to use grid on map because range rules are different. There are plans to provide improvements to chase maps but it is not compulsory atm.
    Is it possible to add a very simple image to the ruleset that is basically just the placeholder for 10-12 cards, and maybe some space underneath for extra tokens? That should cover most cases, and it could be just a very simple solid colour with rectangles for the cards.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Thread Information