Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

FP - 5E Thur 9pm-11pm (or 12am) EST

Hello

I am looking to run a bi-weekly campaign of 5E. Thurs or Tues We can start at 8-9 pm and end around 10-12am, up to the players.

Players will level after the completion of two quests.

I use Teamspeak for voice chat.

Yes, I love Combat, but I love Roleplaying better. Give your character life and a personality.

I love to build the campaign around the players, so come up with a nice background for your character and why they are adventures.

You will be working for an adventure company called:

Silver Condottieri

Motto: “Talk wavers. Morals falter. Silver is true.”

Logo: A silver coin sitting up against a full helm.

Summary

Affiliated free mercenaries and men-at-arms are available to hire through this organized network. They will take any work that is at least morally grey, refusing any work that can blatantly get them into legal trouble, while they always have the option of disowning whatever local Chapter violated the law, citing their own contracts with the Captain in charge. The better Chapters of the Silver Condottieri will have the backing of the whole organization to help resolve legal issues and rescue captured comrades. They are well-equipped and highly skilled.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

GM: Warren
    Last edited by wrandalljr4; March 1st, 2019 at 05:07.

Thanks for the offering. Only thing you are missing is a time zone so we can calculate our availability.

sorry about that, i am on the east coast.

Hey I'm on the East coast too... I'd love to join. I've actually been working on my own homebrew and launching it, so I'd love to play instead.

I'd be interested in this game. I'm in CST, so this would run 7 to 11 for me.

*Edit* Ahh! For whatever reason I got it crossed up in my head this was a Wed game. (YES... even with it saying Thur in the Title... lol). Thur is tied up for me. Apologies.
    Last edited by Tolk63; March 1st, 2019 at 16:52.

I am also on the east coast and fairly new to dnd. I can make the time, it's up to you whether you would want a noob like me in your game.

Thanks, I signed up.

Awesome, let me know when you would like to make your character? :-)

How does Tomorrow sound for character creation?

Thread Information