STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    @Minty23185Fresh

I can confirm its not working, however, it works on the DM side when its done.

Hope that helps.

Looking forward to it...
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Blog Entries
    There is a new version of LDTE (Local Dice Tower Extension) available.
    It fixes the issue mentioned above in post #78 by fharlang.
    LDTE has also been listed in the Forge.

See Post #1 of this thread for more information and a link to the Forge page.

Hi MintyFresh - The latest FGU v4.1.14 Seems to have a 'Depreciation' warning on Rolling Saves etc.. I have tested by unloading the "Local Dice Tower Extension (5E ed., v0.0.9)" and the warning then doesn't appear.

"ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author"

Thanks again for this EXTN.. Makes my life easier as DM as the never see their rolls as they are 'auto' directed to the TOWER and then hidden..

Btw. I think the forge entry for this vital extn could do with a screen shot of two and icon.

Make it look all minty fresh.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 4th, 2022 at 07:26.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Hi MintyFresh - The latest FGU v4.1.14 Seems to have a 'Depreciation' warning on Rolling Saves etc.. I have tested by unloading the "Local Dice Tower Extension (5E ed., v0.0.9)" and the warning then doesn't appear.
    Thanks for reporting this. Is the extension working satisfactorily, but you are just seeing this “deprecation” error? Otherwise things are okay?

Two reason for asking: (1) I’m traveling at the moment and it will be difficult for me to address this while on the road. And (2) I seem to remember putting a debugging statement in my code with the following syntax:
    "ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author"
    So there may not be an error, I may have neglected to remove my development debugging statements.

Btw. I think the forge entry for this vital extn could do with a screen shot of two and icon.
    I probably won’t get around to this. Managing comments, instructions and screenshots in two places (forge and forums) is way more time consuming than I want to put up with. One might ask, why not just do it all in the forge from now on. Well… any changes I make have to go through an vetting/approval process, so in the forge it’s not one trip then done. It’s post changes, apply for approval, wait for approval, keep checking for approval, revisit the forge and post the approved changes. (And hence, my hesitation for such a long time in putting things in the forge in the first place.)

Yes it’s seems to be a weird warning only as functionally seems ok. It seems to only manifest when not directly dropping the tower.

Blog Entries
    Yes it’s seems to be a weird warning only as functionally seems ok. It seems to only manifest when not directly dropping the tower.
    Okay thank you. I’ll look into it when I return home.

Hey Minty, first I wanted to say thank you for the hard work. Love this ext.

I had 2 requests.

1) Whenever you change the name of the ext listed in the ext, we have to reselect it to load it. So you've updated the version number in the name to like .9 or something.
    I think it would be best to leave out the version number and put that in where it states what version it is when you load into FGU and it posts it in chat. That's normally the standard how others do it.

2) The ext from the FORGE is looking like it's stored in the vault. That is normally used to keep things private where the people getting it would not have access to the file to edit it.
    If this is the cause I understand, but I doubt it is, most like its just defaulted to that so that's where it goes. Do you think you can change this from the vault storage to data storage?

gets copied into my EXTNSIONS folder everytime ?

LDTE_v0.0.9_5Eed.ext
    LDTE_v0.0.9_3.5Eed.ext

gets copied into my EXTNSIONS folder everytime ?

LDTE_v0.0.9_5Eed.ext
    LDTE_v0.0.9_3.5Eed.ext
    Welp that fixes the first issue =P I guess I just missed it because of the name change. So only the second issue then is an issue.

Thread Information