Starfinder Playlist
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    ... I didn't know if this was something you could do easy on your end with or without that ext
    Since I don't have their extension, I don't know what it does (normally). For instance is the left side of the line containing the PC's Name, supposed to look like that? Does "Tweaks" push the Token and "Speaker" over there to the left (normally, without my extension)?

A few FG releases ago, Moon Wizard, et. al. made some changes to the CoreRPG (I think) ruleset, that really helped address these collisions up there in the PC Name area of the Character Sheet. For example, damed's Hero Points extension and LDTE were walking on each other.

Quite possibly, Charsheet Tweaks, is not fully utilizing that new functionality in the ruleset. Without other extensions in play, one might be lucky or unlucky enough to never know that those additions were made.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Since I don't have their extension, I don't know what it does (normally). For instance is the left side of the line containing the PC's Name, supposed to look like that? Does "Tweaks" push the Token and "Speaker" over there to the left (normally, without my extension)?

A few FG releases ago, Moon Wizard, et. al. made some changes to the CoreRPG (I think) ruleset, that really helped address these collisions up there in the PC Name area of the Character Sheet. For example, damed's Hero Points extension and LDTE were walking on each other.

Quite possibly, Charsheet Tweaks, is not fully utilizing that new functionality in the ruleset. Without other extensions in play, one might be lucky or unlucky enough to never know that those additions were made.
    Again thanks for looking into it. I'm awaiting MNM's response, I will see where to go from there.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Hello Minty. Let me start that I love this extension and it works wonderfully for my players in our CoS 5e campaign. I have a question. Is there a way to move the dice tower to another part of the sheet? Or maybe a way that we can customize or move it manually through options or right clicking it. Right now I have a problem, because I like to allow my players to have up to 3 points for inspiration and the tower seems to block the first point. I would like to continue to use this extension, as the dice tower becomes quickly covered up, even with two monitors as a DM. Thank you for your work and I find that it be a useful tool for me and my players.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Extension is amazing. Thank you for doing this, it is much appreciated. Would you look into possibly adding RolemasterClassic compatibility to it? Things like Resistance Rolls and Skill Rolls would probably be the most useful to start with.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hey Minty,

I am not sure if the saving throws go to Dice Tower function is working anymore. I tested the function with no other extensions loaded and it wasn't working anymore.
    The other DT functions (like saving throws, initiative, skill checks) worked, just not death saving throws.

Is anyone else having this issue too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    Hey Minty,

I am not sure if the saving throws go to Dice Tower function is working anymore. I tested the function with no other extensions loaded and it wasn't working anymore.
    The other DT functions (like saving throws, initiative, skill checks) worked, just not death saving throws.

Is anyone else having this issue too?
    Working correctly for me.

Check your settings in options to make sure you have them correctly turned on for death saving throws.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.

I will have to try again, but I swear I tried all settings with a separate instance of FGU running. I couldn't keep the checks hidden on that second instance as a player
    This with just LDT extension loaded.
    Can you share a screenshot of how you have the settings set?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    I will have to try again, but I swear I tried all settings with a separate instance of FGU running. I couldn't keep the checks hidden on that second instance as a player
    This with just LDT extension loaded.
    Can you share a screenshot of how you have the settings set?
    So after more testing, I see the issue. It's not all death saves it's only the one when it does it automatically each turn, if the player rolls it manually, it is in the tower.

Hope that helps @Minty23185Fresh
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post

THIS EXTENSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

As of late September 2023 I've not played D&D in over a year now.
    It's doubtful that I will return in the near future.
    Currently I have no interest, nor time, to maintain it.
    Sorry to hear this, is it possible to get the files posted so we can update it ourselves? Or set it in the forge so instead of going to the vault it goes to data folder?

Thank you for all your hard work on this.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Am wondering if the makers of FGU can add this as a base Feature for FGU so that way it says up to date

Thread Information