DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 16 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    So what's the story of the LDTE being delisted and re-listed ?

If anyone has noticed their EXTN has gone AWOL - You have to re-subscribe to the LDTE extn as the older extn was delisted..
    Is there an answer to this question? I have 3 local dice tower extensions listed in my FGU application (.9, SUPERCEDED, .12) and I have no idea how to remove the old ones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Is there an answer to this question? I have 3 local dice tower extensions listed in my FGU application (.9, SUPERCEDED, .12) and I have no idea how to remove the old ones.
    Go to the main Forge page. Pick Inventory. Disable and hide, or at least Disable the ones you don’t want anymore.

You can also remove them from disk. Use the folder icon on the FGU launcher to go to the data folder. Then to extensions. Local Dice Tower will be those labeled LDTE_v……ext and/or LocalDiceTower.ext. Delete them.

But if they were had via a Forge subscription you must Disable them, otherwise they’ll be downloaded again when you update.

Any in the vault will be more problematic.

Possibly Disabling will take care of that for you.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; April 25th, 2022 at 21:12.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Go to the main Forge page. Pick Inventory. Disable and hide, or at least Disable the ones you don’t want anymore.

You can also remove them from disk. Use the folder icon on the FGU launcher to go to the data folder. Then to extensions. Local Dice Tower will be those labeled LDTE_v……ext and/or LocalDiceTower.ext. Delete them.

But if they were had via a Forge subscription you must Disable them, otherwise they’ll be downloaded again when you update.

Any in the vault will be more problematic.

Possibly Disabling will take care of that for you.

Disabling indeed deletes them from your downloaded EXTNS list. Thanks for the info

Blog Entries
    So what's the story of the LDTE being delisted and re-listed ?

If anyone has noticed their EXTN has gone AWOL - You have to re-subscribe to the LDTE extn as the older extn was delisted..
    Disabling indeed deletes them from your downloaded EXTNS list. Thanks for the info
    OM… I am so sorry for not responding earlier. I made an asinine assumption (as if there were any other kind), I assumed you knew how to do find and enact the Disable, or Disable & Hide functionality. Why I would do such a moronic thing, I don’t know.

I’m really sorry.

It’s more the weird scenario of the extn being delisted and then having to subscribe to an identical extn but with a different forge ID. Seems to be the opposite the way the forge is supposed to work with new versions. But all sorted now.

Blog Entries
    Hi Minty,

When uploading new builds you do it to the same product in the Forge and just set the new version to be the live version. That will stop people having multiple instances.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I learned the hard way. I had avoided the Forge for the longest time. And now I wish I’d never started.

I believe your option settings that allow the GM/DM to direct the default double click behavior of certain dice rolls from the chat window to the Dice Tower is not working in the Mini character sheet for skills and ability scores.

Dice tower Mini.png
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I believe your option settings that allow the GM/DM to direct the default double click behavior of certain dice rolls from the chat window to the Dice Tower is not working in the Mini character sheet for skills and ability scores.

Dice tower Mini.png
    That sounds as though that would be correct. I never added support for the “mini” character sheet - I wasn’t even aware such a thing existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    That sounds as though that would be correct. I never added support for the “mini” character sheet - I wasn’t even aware such a thing existed.
    The mini tower on the top the char sheet for players (only) is a major convenience feature.

But rereading the post it’s not that. Phewww
    Last edited by EllivasKram; May 10th, 2022 at 07:08.

Thread Information