5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    Ahhhh! Thanks, I didn't know that.
    It’s in post #2 of this thread. (The one that gives a little bit of information about the LDTE.) #3 & #4 have a little more info of minor interest.

And thanks for giving the extension a try.

would anyone know why from one game to the next the forcing ability checks portion of this extension would stop working. The dice tower section in the bottom right of the screen to manually roll hidden rolls is still there and works. But the ability to force my players to roll hidden rolls for skill checks and such is no longer functioning on two different boards.

Blog Entries
    @sjones321
    Please bear with me, I need some answers to a couple questions.

“from one game to the next” - Does this mean campaign? Or does it mean session, the same campaign, but just a different session?

“two different boards” - I have no idea what this means. Fantasy Grounds desktop?

it was one session to the next but it seems I tracked it down it is interacting with the Roll for Initiative extension and causing problems. But yes from one game night to the next game night it stopped working. I hadn't made any changes I am aware of. FG itself might have updated though. Boards, sorry is what my local group calls a virtual board so like one campaign, IE one save.

Blog Entries
    Excellent. You tracked it down to a conflict between LDTE and another extension.
    If possible please send me a link to the other extension (so I can be assured I download the correct one). I’ll try to repeat the issue, I may have more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    The DM doesn't roll into the dice tower, and even if he/she does, it's not hidden from him/her. It doesn't make sense.
    The reason for the dice tower as a GM is so that you can turn on public rolls. Then, when you roll in the dice tower, it is like rolling 'behind the screen'.
    This is good for GMs that like to be public with most rolls but keep some skill checks and things private/hidden.

Since the latest Unity update, I'm getting an issue on the player side when rolling any check that is hidden with this extension. After clicking the ADV or DIS buttons at the bottom and then double clicking a strength check for example, both the players and myself see 3 dice being rolled, rather than just 2.

If you drop the roll onto the FG dice tower, the ADV and DIS rolls are correct.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 09.34.27.png

You can see from the attached, that the first roll was using your extension straight from the character sheet, and adds a second d20, while the second roll was using the normal built in dice tower.

I then loaded up a clean campaign with just your extension, and still have same problem, so it doesn't appear to be a conflict with any other extension.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 09.49.27.png

Again dropping the dice onto the tower, rolls correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm still getting errors with advantage on skill checks. This is only for double clicking. If I roll it in tht little tower on my sheet, it works fine.

[11/15/2020 9:59:52 PM] EXTENSION: Local Dice Tower Extension (5E ed., v0.0.7)
    [11/15/2020 10:00:47 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:463: attempt to call field 'addDie' (a nil value)

Thread Information