STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player for D&D - Central (GMT-6) - Afternoons/Later Evenings

Game: D&D 5e? Maybe?
    Time Zone: GMT-6 - Central
    FG License: Currently free (I can subscribe if necessary.)

Availability: Pretty much any day of the week except Friday in the afternoons, later evenings, and nights. I don't do mornings.
    I tend to cook the family meal about 6-8pm or so, and I consider that important time with the family.

About: I'm in my 30s, nerdy, and artistic. I'm very LGBT friendly. I love science fiction and fantasy stories. My husband and I are currently rewatching B5 and DS9. I have health issues IRL, which limit how often I get out. So being able to play from home with Fantasy Grounds seems much more my speed. And being able to socialize more than I usually do sounds nice as well.

As far as D&D goes, I am a newish player. I have played once in the distant past in person, and I have been watching some FG stream videos so I won't be totally clueless. But apart from playing RPG type PC games, I am pretty much a newbie. And I have no FG experience. I would like to play again though.

Also the game doesn't have to be 5e, but I am interested in D&D. That is just what I have been reading about mostly. I also don't mind starting off with some one shot games, especially if that is more instructive before I get into something long term. But I will do whichever. I would be happy to take reading / other suggestions to learn to become a better player.

Character Type: I was curious about playing a Psion possibly, but apparently that is a Homebrew thing? It isn't a requirement. I would just like to learn more about the game and have fun. Alternate picks would be a rogue, cleric, or some spell focused class (in that order.)

Comms: I have headphone/mic for comms.

Welcome to the forums Illyriah!

Hey check out this thread and see if you might be interested. I am attempting to put together a group of players with needs to game in later evenings. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-look-for-a-DM
    Last edited by linkwtf; February 27th, 2019 at 18:36.

We have a 5e campaign running now for 2 years.
    13 players, levels 3-8.
    Campaign is basic, only using PHB for resources for players.
    Game times are available 5 days a week, 7-10pm GMT-5.
    Our FG Group name is "THAC0 Tavern".
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...php?groupid=95

Feel free to take a look.
    We are beginner friendly.

Thread Information