5E Character Create Playlist

Player looking for a D&D 3.5/Pathfinder group

FG License: Free
    Time Zone: US Central
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday 10Am-6PM, Wednesday 11AM-12AM, Thursday 10AM-6PM
    Term: One-shot, Short-term, Long Term
    Voice: Discord or Teamspeak
    Game System Preferred: D&D 1-3.5, Pathfinder.
    Game System Experience: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New

Im experienced with several editions of Dungeons and Dragons & Pathfinder. Im looking for games on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, -5:00 central Time

I like playing high tier, flexible classes and characters. Not one-trick characters.
    My Favorite characters are spellcasters by default, and multiclassing is possible.
    I want to be able to make player decisions like if I want to use Crafting Feats or prestige classes.

So every group is a new experience. Generally I act with caution, and avoid metagaming so I dont blurt out monster statistics all the time. I dont work well with forceful people that either give orders on how you should build a character or people that ban a lot of options. Im looking for a group that allows players freedom and I know that its rare, because thats why I am here, looking for a rare kind of group.
    Last edited by chaosticket; March 4th, 2019 at 14:47.

By any chance is 7pm-12am CST to late for you?

Quote Originally Posted by linkwtf View Post
    By any chance is 7pm-12am CST to late for you?
    Yes it is. Im looking for games 12-8PM. Only day I would be able to meet that would be Wednesday night. The other days I need to get to sleep and wake up early next morning while its still dark outside.

I am hoping somebody looks me up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosticket View Post
    I am hoping somebody looks me up.
    Most GMs have no need to look thru the LFG posts.
    When the GM posts a LFP ad they often have more than enough players applying for the session and so have no need to go looking further.
    Its good to post a LFG ad but its rarely enough.
    You will have far more success if you take the time to check the site every day or other day and apply on games that fit your schedule.
    Good luck!

Thread Information