5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: GMT gamers?

GMT gamers?

Hello hello hellos, from the land of tea and crumpets.

I'm LaRasa, I'm looking for a group to play D&D with. I have FG (standard) via steam and all of the options for communicating.

I have been playing D&D since 3.5, as well as a wealth of other games and have DM'd quite a few as well, but would prefer not to be stuck in a DM seat.

So... Hit me up if you're interested and we can start to work out regular schedules...

Welcome to FG forums. I'd usually be happy to invite new players into the game but mine is full atm. I hope you find a game soon!

Thanks! If a spot opens up, keep me in mind? <3

Hardly, for we are just admitting a new player. But if it happens I'll do.

Hi LaRasa and welcome!

You're definitely not the only one looking for campaign runs centered around European timezones. There was another thread just yesterday.

Unfortunately, I'm not up to snuff for DM-ing as I'm still a novice with this, but I'd gladly join a campaign for DD5e!

I'm also looking for a GMT (ish) game. This is me:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...D-amp-D-5e-GMT

Hi Bufnitza and Galbadine.

I completely missed that previous post!

Well if you two want, we can start a group, but with a cycling DM per the campaign arc, and add in other players who want to get involved?

I’m a bit booked up on GM duties, hence wanting to play, but I could certainly throw in a one shot/short campaign now and again. :-)

I am a UK based GM. I'm thinking about running Tomb of Annihilation. Anyone run that already?

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

@dmkevin Not yet. You on discord?

Thread Information