DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rodney418 View Post
    it would also be nice to someday get an update to the graphics too - this thing still looks archaic...
    New SWADE theme is planned. PEG has provided me awesome graphics that would make amazing theme! I decided to release SWADE without the theme first but when it is done, it will be available if you have purchased SWADE.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Yeah, it's a converted campaign. What should be the correct setting for Wild Attack, or should it not be there at all any more?

I figured out the new shield mechanics - much better!
    Last edited by rodney418; February 28th, 2019 at 21:18.
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    New SWADE theme is planned. PEG has provided me awesome graphics that would make amazing theme! I decided to release SWADE without the theme first but when it is done, it will be available if you have purchased SWADE.
    Fantastic! You are doing an amazing job sir!
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

is there somewhere we can post errors? Last night in my fantasy game I noticed that chain shirts now have +8 armor! Boy was that player pleased...
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Great job Ikael!
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

The new SWADE book is looking fantastic, great job on it and its formatting and layout! Same goes with for the overall ruleset changes and data entries that go with SWADE.

ps. Look forward to seeing what the theme will be like whenever that is done.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I think the cover could have been much better and eye catching...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I think the cover could have been much better and eye catching...
    Compared to EE and Deluxe I think SWADE's is better

So we were running a test encounter on a battle map.

We were using facing indicators = on.

As the Dean I was able to change the facing of any token on the map, however the player's couldn't change facing for any token, even their own. Is this by design or is it a bug?

Do you have Lock Tokens enabled? I believe clients can't rotate with that enabled.

Thread Information