DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    If you write to [email protected]; the developer just gave us an extension you can enable to switch your campaign to SWD (Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition) again.

Regards,
    JPG

In my own custom extensions i have to change SavagaWorlds to SWD as dependency in extension.xml to make it work with a running campaign again, correct?

And I have to do the same with all other extensions like DOE?
    Wouldn't it have been better to give the new ruleset a new name instead of messing up all the existing stuff?
    Last edited by hereander; February 27th, 2019 at 00:19.

Hi. Bouncing through ETU and noticed that one of the Archetypes (Gamer) is listed as Novice, should be Freshmen. Haven't found anything else yet, looks great!

@hereunder,

It was a decision that was a compromise between providing new features and maintainability.

There are only a few extensions that should be affected (including DOE), since most of the popular SW ones are built-in now.

Regards,
    JPG

If your campaign has inadvertently changed to SWADE (SavageWorlds ruleset) then you can edit the campaign.xml file in the <FG app data>\campaigns\<campaign name> directory and change "<ruleset>SavageWorlds</ruleset>" to "<ruleset>SWD</ruleset>". Do this without FG running and after you've made a backup of your campaign files.

I've just done a test, and if I selected "no" to the prompt to convert to SWADE my campaign has the ruleset changed to "SWD" (which is correct behaviour) and I can see the "SW Deluxe GM Guide" and the "SW Deluxe Player Guide" in the library.
    Thank You Trenloe... You super smart guy!!!! hahaha

Thanks for this AWESOME module, ruleset, or whatever you call it! It is fantastic!! I am new to all of this, so I might be missing something, but in the FG SWADE ruleset, when I select a few armor options, the Armor value seems to be off. E.g. Thick Leather Cap has an Armor value of 6 and a Chain Mail Shirt has an Armor of 8. Both of these are higher than Plate Mail and seemed off to me... I noticed I can simply edit the Armor value in the character's inventory tab and fix it, so it isn't a huge issue, but just wanted to point it out.

Great work. Small but important bug: Chain Mail shirts should be armor 3, currently they are armor 8! That's some tough mail :-)

it would also be nice to someday get an update to the graphics too - this thing still looks archaic...
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

More small bugs I think:

In the Effects section there's a listing for Shield, Large, but nothing for Shield Medium or Small. Also the values for the Large shield don't seem to be correct.
    Also in the Effects section I am seeing two different listings for Wild Attack
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Quote Originally Posted by rodney418 View Post
    More small bugs I think:

In the Effects section there's a listing for Shield, Large, but nothing for Shield Medium or Small. Also the values for the Large shield don't seem to be correct.
    Also in the Effects section I am seeing two different listings for Wild Attack
    Are you using SavageWorlds or SWD ruleset? There are no Shields listed in Effect list anymore for SWADE. Is this campaign that you converted from SWD to SWADE? If so they are remnant from SWD times. This includes Wild Attack case as well.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Thick Leather Cap has an Armor value of 6 and a Chain Mail Shirt has an Armor of 8.
    They were mastercrafted, but I nerfed them now Values are corrected for upcoming update.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information