STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    A monumental effort indeed. Once the button is green I order
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quite the herculean task, great job Aki!
    I'll be picking up SWADE as soon as it comes out on Steam.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

When was this supposed to be available for purchase?

Thank you Aki for all your hard work! Awesome stuff!

The updates are in our patch system now; just coordinating store launch. Should be today.

Regards,
    JPG

I entered "no" to update this evening's campaign to Swade and it's done it anyway. The old Explorer's Edition rules are gone from the library and no new rules have appeared. This is a disgrace. How do I get it back the way it was?

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJFogg View Post
    The old Explorer's Edition rules are gone from the library and no new rules have appeared.
    As mentioned in the first post, the legacy ruleset should now be called "SWD" (Savage Worlds Deluxe). If you purchased the previous Savage Worlds ruleset (SW Deluxe) there are the "SW Deluxe GM Guide" and the "SW Deluxe Player Guide" in the library - if you're running a campaign with the SWD ruleset.

If your campaign is set for the "SavageWorlds" ruleset, this is for the new Savage Worlds Adventurers Edition (SWADE) and you won't see any SWADE library modules for that ruleset unless you purchase the new ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=PEGFGSWADE

If your campaign has inadvertently changed to SWADE (SavageWorlds ruleset) then you can edit the campaign.xml file in the <FG app data>\campaigns\<campaign name> directory and change "<ruleset>SavageWorlds</ruleset>" to "<ruleset>SWD</ruleset>". Do this without FG running and after you've made a backup of your campaign files.

I've just done a test, and if I selected "no" to the prompt to convert to SWADE my campaign has the ruleset changed to "SWD" (which is correct behaviour) and I can see the "SW Deluxe GM Guide" and the "SW Deluxe Player Guide" in the library.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 26th, 2019 at 21:21.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When are you going to launch on Steam?

SWADE has been released in the store.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=PEGFGSWADE

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If your campaign has inadvertently changed to SWADE (SavageWorlds ruleset) then you can edit the campaign.xml file in the <FG app data>\campaigns\<campaign name> directory and change "<ruleset>SavageWorlds</ruleset>" to "<ruleset>SWD</ruleset>". Do this without FG running and after you've made a backup of your campaign files.

I've just done a test, and if I selected "no" to the prompt to convert to SWADE my campaign has the ruleset changed to "SWD" (which is correct behaviour) and I can see the "SW Deluxe GM Guide" and the "SW Deluxe Player Guide" in the library.
    Thank you for this helpful response. I am pretty sure I selected "no" but can I now be sure? Did I even have my reading glasses on? This is the danger if you are a minor GM without his finger on the pulse of daily events to do with the software. You can step right on a land mine if you don't suspect it's there. Big changes and the implications might be made a little more accident and idiot proof.

Thread Information