DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I am not sure. Are you running any extensions? If so, try turning them all off.
    No extensions. It is a "Test" campaign i set up fresh with nothing else running. I might try creating a new one again tomorrow to see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    No extensions. It is a "Test" campaign i set up fresh with nothing else running. I might try creating a new one again tomorrow to see if that helps.
    No, still nothing.

If you want to invite me to your server I'll take a look if you like
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Are you dragging the token from the combat tracker onto the map?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    If you want to invite me to your server I'll take a look if you like
    I am good for that now?

And sorted. Thank you Skellan for that!!

FYI - I noticed that the description of Improved Frenzy is the same as regular Frenzy in the SWADE ruleset on Fantasy Grounds. In the rulebook Improved Frenzy has a different description.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    FYI - I noticed that the description of Improved Frenzy is the same as regular Frenzy in the SWADE ruleset on Fantasy Grounds. In the rulebook Improved Frenzy has a different description.
    Could you read the description again. There is one word difference, which reflects how it differs from the normal Frenzy. In the actual books improved Edges have text "The same as above, except X". This does not play that well when you have the each Edge as independent record where you do not reference "above" like in normal books. Because of this, many improved Edges contain the same text as normal Edge BUT have minor changes in them to reflect the more powerful abilities they grant. For instance in case of Frenzy and Improved Frenzy, the difference is word "two" instead of "one"
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Could you read the description again. There is one word difference, which reflects how it differs from the normal Frenzy. In the actual books improved Edges have text "The same as above, except X". This does not play that well when you have the each Edge as independent record where you do not reference "above" like in normal books. Because of this, many improved Edges contain the same text as normal Edge BUT have minor changes in them to reflect the more powerful abilities they grant. For instance in case of Frenzy and Improved Frenzy, the difference is word "two" instead of "one"
    Oh, I totally missed that. Thanks for the explanation and amazing module/extension thingy. SWADE is awesome in Fantasy Grounds and you are so responsive!

Cheers!

-Vaughn

Thread Information