STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    I don't really want to step back to FGC to create my modules and reference manuals. This kinda sucks for me big time. Especially since I'm not ever sure that anything I make in FGC will work in FGU or if all the work I've done in FGU can be put into FGC so that I can make a reference manual for it.
    Oh well, screwed.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    Backward Compatibility.

Anything you make in Classic works in Unity. The reverse is also true with the exception of the Line of Sight and Dice markup from Unity will crash Classic.

Not quite.

Any FGC data should be read into FGU without issues, including modules, campaigns, etc.

However, opening FGU data in FGC is not supported; and any FGU data opened in FGC will be missing information, including image and dice field data.

Regards,
    JPG

Is linking broken when using SWEL with Unity?
    The markup below just does not want to work for me, even though the example "Reference Manual :: Quisque Player's Guide" copy/paste works just fine in Unity.
    {{[email protected] Black Paw}}
    Maybe I am missing something?

I usually put a double semicolon and the name I want for the link, like this:
    Code:
    {{[email protected] Black Paw::The Black Paw}}
    Post the link that you are trying to call. Maybe there is an error there? I spent an hour trying to fix 8 links last night only to realize I left out the '@@group::' for the items I was trying to create and link in the Ref Man.

FYI, FGU compatible SW Enhanced Library version has not been published live. I plan to publish FGU compatible version as soon I have tested it properly
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Im just trying to link to another page

The Black Paw
    chapter::TOC Settlements
    subchapter::6: Homes and Shops
    BTW: Thanks for the feedback.
    Please note that the forum wouldn't let me post the markup like "#" and "@"

UPDATE:: I figured it out.... I had pages listed like "1.1" and so on. This broke the links.
    Last edited by MrShipments; November 16th, 2020 at 06:57.

Enhanced Library for FGU

Initial version of Enhanced Library (v2.0.0) for FGU is available. Download it from the first post.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    So do we need both? One for FGC and one for FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    So do we need both? One for FGC and one for FGU?
    I have tested v2.0.0 slightly with FGC and it worked at least on surface level. However further development will only focus on FGU and little by little FGC support is dropped. The extension might work on FGC but it won't have dedicated support nor testing on it.

EDIT: This does not apply anymore. FGC has the primary support. FGU compatibility was added but development focus will be on FGC
    Last edited by Ikael; November 19th, 2020 at 06:39.

Thread Information