STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by krypticz View Post
    I just freshly installed FGU and created a new campaign for the sole purpose to create a new module. The only ext loaded is the Enhanced Library. When i try and import anything i get the following error, "[1/28/2022 9:01:02 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/updated_library_list_book.lua"]:33: attempt to index a nil value"
    MODERATOR: Moved this post to the SWEL extension thread. It's always best to post issues with an extension in the thread for that extension - it will get the attention of the extension developer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by krypticz View Post
    I just freshly installed FGU and created a new campaign for the sole purpose to create a new module. The only ext loaded is the Enhanced Library. When i try and import anything i get the following error, "[1/28/2022 9:01:02 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/updated_library_list_book.lua"]:33: attempt to index a nil value"
    SWEL has not been updated to work with the latest version of Fantasy Grounds. The developer has stated he will get around to the update when he has more time and energy.

The big guy just pushed an update to v2.3.1. From my understand there are still a handful of things that nee touching up, but overall it's alive again.

Doswelk made a tutorial video for SWEL a while back - here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    The big guy just pushed an update to v2.3.1. From my understand there are still a handful of things that nee touching up, but overall it's alive again.
    At the moment, loading the SWEL extension while you have an active Reference Manual build going on, wipes the Reference Manual (and disabling SWEL doesn't bring it back) - so be cautious, and make sure you have a backup of db.xml.

Surely this will get fixed soon enough, but be warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    At the moment, loading the SWEL extension while you have an active Reference Manual build going on, wipes the Reference Manual (and disabling SWEL doesn't bring it back) - so be cautious, and make sure you have a backup of db.xml.

Surely this will get fixed soon enough, but be warned.
    This issue has been addressed in version 2.3.2, thank you for reporting this!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This issue has been addressed in version 2.3.2, thank you for reporting this!
    Thanks!

A few minor things I noted:

• When using the exporter on a Reference Manual entry, @@chapter and @@subchapter do not get set correctly.
    • When using the exporter on a Reference Manual entry, @@indent does not get set correctly.
    • When using the exporter on an item, Linebreaks in the Description get swallowed completely. They are not replaced by a space, they are just gone.

I would point out the fact it works was a lucky happenstance rather than something that was intended, if you using SWEL to create modules you do not need Builder, if you want to load something into Builder to Tweak it you can, but given that Builder and SWEL are not designed to work together quirks are the price (not saying this will not be fixed it just was an unexpected bonus at this time).

I have never exported an item (I code them by hand in SWEL, it's quicker) but that does not sound right, I would think this is a new issue as no-one has mentioned it before :s
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Just to be clear: I'm not talking about the Builder specifically, I'm talking about general Reference manual entries. Including those generated with SWEL (as I assume the core SWADE rulebook was).

Thread Information