Joshua Stream Pre
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    I cannot figure out how to add a thumbnail to my module. Can someone advise? My header looks like this:

Code:
    @@name::My Modulename
    @@categoryname::
    @@export_author::The original PDF's author
    @@export_file_name::my_file_name
    @@export_readonly::#1
    @@export_playervisible::#1
    @@export_thumbnail::
    But I cannot figure out how to set the thumbnail, FG always just yells at me when I put down a path:

Code:
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (export_thumbnail) in control (export_thumbnail) in class (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control () anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control () anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control (thumbnail_chooser) anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control (thumbnail_chooser) anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control (export_author) anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    [8/27/2022 12:25:55 PM] [ERROR]  window: Control (export_author) anchoring to an undefined control (export_thumbnail) in windowclass (library_module_export)
    When leaving it out and setting the Thumbnail manually I exports fine, but still yells at me that the thumbnail file is wrong and has no thumbnail:
    Code:
    [8/27/2022 12:28:55 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/new_library_module_export.lua"]:576: export: Unable to load thumbnail file (ok)
    Can someone give me a hint where I'm going wrong?

Also, I did a little thing for Sublime so that I can use CTRL+B, CTRL+I and CTRL+U to make text bold/italic/underlined by surrounding it with **, // or __:

Code:
    [
    	{ "keys": ["ctrl+b"], "command": "insert_snippet", "args": {"contents": "**${0:$SELECTION}**"}, "context":
    		[
    			{ "key": "setting.auto_match_enabled", "operator": "equal", "operand": true },
    			{ "key": "selection_empty", "operator": "equal", "operand": false, "match_all": true }
    		]
    	},
    		{ "keys": ["ctrl+i"], "command": "insert_snippet", "args": {"contents": "//${0:$SELECTION}//"}, "context":
    		[
    			{ "key": "selection_empty", "operator": "equal", "operand": false, "match_all": true }
    		]
    	},
    		{ "keys": ["ctrl+u"], "command": "insert_snippet", "args": {"contents": "__${0:$SELECTION}__"}, "context":
    		[
    		]
    	}
    ]

Doswelk pointed me in the correct direction:

To set a thumbnail SWEL seems to expect an absolute Path, not a relative one.
    Once I set it to "C:/Users/Frodo/AppData/Roaming/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/images/MyCampaign/CoverImage_smallest.png" it went fine.

However, a new issue has arisen:

I am in the process of creating Pregenerated Characters/Archetypes. To do that I create a new Pregen from within an editable SWEL module, add a Pregen and drop my Race onto it. When using the SWEL Desktop Tool, this creates links in the form of:
    Code:
    @@special.*.link::@[email protected] (Racial Packages).Adaptable
    @@special._.name::Adaptable
    @@special.*.description::Humans start the game at Seasoned rank.
    @@special._.link::@[email protected] (Racial Packages).Experienced
    @@special._.name::Experienced
    However, once I use that to re-create the module (this time with the Pregens for which I created the code) SWEL gets annoyed that it can't find the link.
    Now, I assume I could hard-code the link like this:
    Code:
    @@special.*.link::@sw_referencefeat::[email protected] Campaign Module
    But I wonder if that's the "right" way to do it or if there is a way to get the smart lookup to work?

EDIT: Inspiration struck! It seems liket he exporter does it "wrong". The correct way to reference it is:

Code:
    @@special.*.link::@[email protected] (Racial Packages).Human.Adaptable
    @@special.*.description::Humans start the game at Seasoned rank.
    @@special._.link::@[email protected] (Racial Packages).Human.Experienced
    @@special._.name::Experienced
    In other words: The exporter outputs the link as
    [email protected]$RACELIST.$ABILITYNAME
    when in fact it should be
    [email protected]$RACELIST.$RACENAME.$ABILITYNAME

Nothing ab bit of manual fiddling cannot fix.

EDIT2: I have been mistaken. If you do it like that, it only links to the Race, not the Ability...dang.
    Last edited by FrodoB; August 28th, 2022 at 22:53.

Thread Information