FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

New Masks of Nyarlathotep

Hello all.

Do we know if the newest release of Masks of Nyarlathotep is currently being worked on for Fantasy Grounds store release?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Greetings All,

Been working on this for a number of months. It's a monster of a conversion.

There's regular news on my FG stuff on my Twitter feed.

So far I've converted the main text, still doing layout changes and sorting the fantastic number of images out. I'm upto Chapter 3 on that. I hope to complete the layout things in April, then it's a matter of adding in the vast number of NPC's and building the story elements.

A huge job but it's in hand. I use MoN as a 'calm down' whilst working on the Traveller ruleset and helping script the Vampire: The Masquerade ruleset.

Here's a screen dump of my MoN desktop, please note there's also going to be a theme to go along with the module.

MoNExample.jpg

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Well, I know it is in work. And I am not sure if any input here at all will impact the final product. But let me chime in....

This is an immediately 'within the first hour' buy for me. And many others it would seem.

Will this campaign have items pre-set on the game Calendar with the GM fields populated? I know that some items dates can shift, but having that framework already set up would be fantastic.

Is each chapter, or even each side mission, going to be it's own loadable or unloadable Mod? Having a core Mod for all the underlying details, and then the ability to turn off or on different sections to conserve memory (and sanity) would be amazing.

Unlike the main books, any chance that some of the harder to read hand outs will also have text that is draggable to the chat screen?

Really can't wait for this one.....
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

The theme should have extension for increased fonts size. This edition of Masks has so much text that the default font size is not easy on the eyes.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Greetings All,

Been working on this for a number of months. It's a monster of a conversion.

There's regular news on my FG stuff on my Twitter feed.

So far I've converted the main text, still doing layout changes and sorting the fantastic number of images out. I'm upto Chapter 3 on that. I hope to complete the layout things in April, then it's a matter of adding in the vast number of NPC's and building the story elements.

A huge job but it's in hand. I use MoN as a 'calm down' whilst working on the Traveller ruleset and helping script the Vampire: The Masquerade ruleset.

Here's a screen dump of my MoN desktop, please note there's also going to be a theme to go along with the module.

MoNExample.jpg

Cheers,
    MBM
    Awesome!
    Very interested.

And to add to the fun there’s this: https://www.syrinscape.com/store/?q=...cthulhulanding

Haven’t listened yet to avoid spoilers on the off chance don’t have a chance to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    And to add to the fun there’s this: https://www.syrinscape.com/store/?q=...cthulhulanding

Haven’t listened yet to avoid spoilers on the off chance don’t have a chance to play!
    -30 euros from my wallet

Thread Information