Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Kickstarters

Kickstarters

A couple of kickstarters for hard-core FG'ers:
    1. Plate Mail Games is doing a kickstarter that is already funded for syrinscape-suitable material. If you have the right subscription to syrinscape, you have access to their library. (But if you do the kickstarter, you get it independent of syrinscape).
    2. AAW Games, who has a huge library of FG material, is doing a special edition of their Rise of the Drow material.

I have backed both of these, in addition to Meanders 4, already mentioned on these boards.

Do you intend for this thread to be used for other kickstarters, or just the ones you mentioned?

thanks The Rise of Drow adventure for Pathfinder looks really nice; but I do not know anything of AAW yet. I guess they are recommendable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Do you intend for this thread to be used for other kickstarters, or just the ones you mentioned?
    I think it would be great if people posted relevant Kickstarters in this thread....

They are fantastic. SW is pretty picky about who they let sell on their site here, and I wouldn't be surprised if AAW has more titles than any other single publisher.

As for the user for other kickstarters, sure, add any you think may appeal to FG users, as far as I am concerned. Just be advised that if anyone spams about something totally unrelated, that could result in a loss of brownie points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    They are fantastic. SW is pretty picky about who they let sell on their site here, and I wouldn't be surprised if AAW has more titles than any other single publisher.

As for the user for other kickstarters, sure, add any you think may appeal to FG users, as far as I am concerned. Just be advised that if anyone spams about something totally unrelated, that could result in a loss of brownie points.
    Cool, thanks, then I will back them I hope I get brownie points for that

Thread Information