Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 22 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Hello there! First of all, thank you for prodiving this beautiful software to us having visual customization on our games! I really love the functionality!
    But right now, I have a weird problem with the software which I don't have any knowledge to resolve.
    I was using the application months ago with no any issues, but right now, when I try to install it, I encounter these issues:
    https://prnt.sc/1vjn3yt this happens when I try to run setup.exe
    https://prnt.sc/1vjn9pz this happens when I try to run application

All I understood is there's a SQL Database/Server connection issue, but I don't know how to fix that. Anyone knows anything about it?

Download the installer for SQL Server Express 2016, run it, "Download media to install Later," choose the "LocalDB" option for what you're downloading. After it's downloaded, open the folder, run the SQLLocalDB.msi. That will install the prerequisite.

Thank you alot! This solved my issue. Never had to do that before, but I guess I had it via another installment maybe.

The installer for the Campaign Toolkit seems to be pointing to the wrong place for the prerequisite. Not surprised that Microsoft moved it somewhere else and broke this.

Blog Entries
    I've been working on a fix, and Chris was right, microsoft changed the link. I have posted a new upload and the problem should be fixed.

installer failing silently (and other strangeness)

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I've been working on a fix, and Chris was right, microsoft changed the link. I have posted a new upload and the problem should be fixed.
    Is there a way to log the install? On my Win10 laptop it's failing silently. And when I try to install the SQL thing from the zip file, the installer is in Spanish for some reason. I have an earlier version on a VM I might be able to use, but I'd love to get this working.

Thanks

CRH

Blog Entries
    Ok, the spanish is a new bug, thanks for letting me know I'll check into it.

You need .net v4.6.1 (Copy in the zip file you downloaded), and you can download SqlLocalDB from here: https://download.microsoft.com/downl...SqlLocalDB.msi

If you have any other issues, contact me directly on discord. Wintermute#3538

I just downloaded this tool, and I successfully installed it and used it to create a theme. Very nice! However, I cannot figure out how to save a project. I can save the extension, but where do I save a project so that I can open it later? The "Make Theme" button only saves my work as an extension, but "Open Project" seems to be looking for files that have a different extension. I cannot figure out how to save files so that they have that extension.

Thanks in advance.

On the top left corner you have a "File" option where you should be able to save and load.

However, that seems to not always work - my program crashes whenever I use that to load a project, so try it out before creating an extensive project! I've sent a crash report to Wintermute.

I updated the GNW Campaign Toolkit with a new BG image (call of cthulhu) but I can't find a way to remove the generic Chaosium Call of Cthulhu decal from the center of my FG play area. Are we stuck with the decal in the center? I tried adding my own 600x600 decal in an attempt to replace it, but that didn't seem to do anything at all. Anyone know how to remove the center decal?

Thread Information