Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 22 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rgk13 View Post
    Hi Wintermute,
    I would love to be able to use your tool kit but I have tried to install and it just does not want to... I'm running win10 and I even tried to close my bitdefender not to interfere with the software install... Can anyone shed some light on this? When I try to run the .exe file it just gives me the hourglass and freezes. I can still access other windows and software on my PC but that window is just stuck in an ethernal loop. The only way to shut it is ctl+alt+del. Help anyone?
    The way I handle this most times on my Win10 system is try running the .exe file(s) using admin. I'll set the properties to run as admin, then right click the .exe to run it as admin. That way it allows a few other aspects of protection that is not immediately seen by even the admin to be removed from the process. If that does not work, then it might be a file that is missing in the installation folder. Other choice is to run it in compatibility with one of the other OS. I'd start with 8.1 and work my way backwards until one of them allow you to run as admin. With Win10, it will usually be 8.1. I hope this works. Make sure you are not trying to do compatibility with a shortcut.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenSaint View Post
    The way I handle this most times on my Win10 system is try running the .exe file(s) using admin. I'll set the properties to run as admin, then right click the .exe to run it as admin. That way it allows a few other aspects of protection that is not immediately seen by even the admin to be removed from the process. If that does not work, then it might be a file that is missing in the installation folder. Other choice is to run it in compatibility with one of the other OS. I'd start with 8.1 and work my way backwards until one of them allow you to run as admin. With Win10, it will usually be 8.1. I hope this works. Make sure you are not trying to do compatibility with a shortcut.
    Thank you RavenSaint. I was talking with Wintermute and that is what he sugested but you are also right in saying that when I created a shortcut it would not start so I need to go directly in my start menu and start as admin and it works fine.

Every time I try to open a project I've already done, it cannot open an Extension. When you save the project, it save as an extension. Does it also save as one of other file types somewhere by default that allows you to open?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

I guess I should have been saving the projects separately after saving the extension. I just learned this, LOL.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Blog Entries
    An extension file is just a zip file. Change the .ext to .zip and unpack it.

When you are done, make sure to zip up the contents of the folder, not the folder itself. Rename it to a .ext file.

If you use 7zip make sure to use the zip format and not 7zip's format. FG can't read a file in that format.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    This is correct. You will need to save your theme as a project file in order to make changes in the future. The theme builder will not import themes from .ext files.

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    I guess I should have been saving the projects separately after saving the extension. I just learned this, LOL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    LOL, I've had to redo multiple theme projects because I forgot to do that. I make that mistake a lot less now.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I have a SQL error, the program close and dont work.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Providing the error message that pops up before the program closes would be most helpful.

Without know the specific error, you might want to try running as administrator and see if that fixes the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    I have a SQL error, the program close and dont work.

Hello,

I am so excited to use your Toolkit but unfortunately, it does not want to work for me. I have followed your tutorial videos to the letter, but when I launch FG Classic, I get an error code (FGC Error 1).
    I am running no other extensions except 'Windows Saver' and my Theme made from the toolkit. I am even running it on the sample 5e campaign in Fantasy grounds.
    I saw that you asked another user to include the error message after FG Classic booted up. I have included that as well. (FGC Error 2)

FGC Error 1.PNG
    FGC Error 2.PNG

I look forward to fixing this issue and using your awesome toolkit

Loko
    Ultimate License
    "Let’s dance, you and I"
    William from A Knights Tale

Thread Information