PF2E Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

    11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

    9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

    8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

    5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

    3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

    3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

    3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
  1. #111
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    11,199
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for posting the answer and happy gaming!!!

  2. #112

  3. #113

  4. #114
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes it will handle compact sidebar buttons in the supported rulesets, including PF1/35e

    Currently it does not handle additional buttons added by the extensions. I am adding support for the DOE suite. What extension are you using?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    I haven't been through the full thread yet, but I have two questions about the sidebar buttons:

    1: Does this allow small sidebar buttons for all rulesets? 3.5/PF1 in particular. EDIT: This appears to be possible?

    2: How does this handle additional buttons added by Extensions? Are you able to make them small buttons as well?

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes it will handle compact sidebar buttons in the supported rulesets, including PF1/35e

    Currently it does not handle additional buttons added by the extensions. I am adding support for the DOE suite. What extension are you using?
    Damned's Player Agency extension(s): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension

    And the NPC Factory extension from the Pathfinder Advanced Bestiary. The extension itself is available in this thread, post #4: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...actory-for-3-5

  6. #116
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,687
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hola Wintermute - what info do you need for this re: Player Agency?

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  7. #117
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    26,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I am adding support for the DOE suite.
    I wouldn't recommend doing that - these are no longer publicly available or supported by the developer.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  8. #118
    Great, these are no problem to add. I'll have them in the next release.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    Damned's Player Agency extension(s): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension

    And the NPC Factory extension from the Pathfinder Advanced Bestiary. The extension itself is available in this thread, post #4: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...actory-for-3-5

  9. #119
    Howdy Damned, Just the button names, but I was able to find them from graphics_icon file. Congratulations on the new extension.

    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hola Wintermute - what info do you need for this re: Player Agency?

  10. #120
    Thanks Trenloe, I've been away from the forums for a bit and that was brought to my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing that - these are no longer publicly available or supported by the developer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Starfinder Playlist

Log in

Log in