DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 22 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, glad you find it of use. The most current version does not support it, however it's been on the to-do list since the beginning. I am currently adding support for the skinny sidebar to the toolkit. A new version should be out in a week or two depending on my work schedule. Stay tuned, it's coming!!

Can anyone tell me if that style of sidebar has a real name?

Glad to hear it. Thank you for your work. For the name, the first I saw it was in Damned's CoS theme, so in my head I've always thought of it as the "damned sidebar". I am not aware of any other official name.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    I've called it the Damned sidebar a few times my self. And since Moon Wizard was responsible, we'll let him decide a name. lol

Blog Entries
    New Update: Compact sidebar buttons are now supported in v1.2.6.221 , added combat tracker image checker, Bugfix on CoC7E

That's right, the Damned Moon Wizard compact style sidebar buttons made popular by the Curse of Strahd theme are now supported by my theme builder. Reclaim your sidebar and make skinny buttons.

The GMW Campaign Toolkit only supports compact sidebar buttons (110x26px) as images. Text labels are not supported at this time due to font licensing issues. Sorry, but you have to create your buttons in an image editor. Font support may be added in a later version.

Sadly, I am unable to download this application. Even though I am Admin to my own computer. It claims that the Admin has blocked this program from being installed from update.gmwcampaigntoolkit.com
    While this does not make any sense, since so many others have been able to use this. I've tried turning off all of my security programs and even white listed the address. Nothing allows this program to download to my computer. I wish I knew what has changed since the first time I got one of the programs.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Uninstall the current version and try to reinstall. If this doesn't resolve your problem, let me know.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I have updated the sample images available for download with the toolkit.

sample-images-screenshot.jpg

Samples images now include:
    • Solid-Color Backgrounds
    • square chatboxes
    • rounded chatboxes
    • hotbar images
    • square fullsize buttons
    • rounded fullsize button
    • square compact buttons
    • rounded compact buttons

Every sample image is provided in 467 colors. That's right, 3,736 files to get you started customizing your theme. All images are solid color with a black border.

You can download the new images by clicking here. Download link at bottom of page.

Thread Information