DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 22 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Awesome! I hope you were able to automate that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah it was automated. Imagemagick and I are old friends. Image generation only takes a few minutes on the archaic laptop I used. I looped thru a list of named colors imagemagick supports and used convert to make the images.

Blog Entries
    Just Released v1.2.7.231 with Starfinder and Pathfinder 2 support. See post #1 for more details or download here.

New Sample Images Available

sample-images-screenshot.jpg

I have expanded the sample images to include buttons (regular and compact), chatboxes, solid color backgrounds and more. All images have been released as public domain and you may use them however you wish. You can download the images as a zip from https://www.gmwcampaigntoolkit.com/gkum (Link towards bottom). Sample images are also available from the resources section of my website: https://www.gmwcampaigntoolkit.com/fzzz

Sorry to bump an old thread, I figured this was the right place to post. I just got into FG recently and already want to make my own theme with some tweaks so finding this program was great. I think I'm doing something wrong and I can't figure out what. I have tried looking in the FAQ and forums without figuring it out, so I was hoping someone could help.

I'm making a theme for Pathfinder 2e based on some open source themes I found, and have put in all the icons and pictures and things I want. When I load it into FG it seems like it's loading both my theme and the default pathfinder 2 theme on top of each other almost. The sidebar showing up (I left it blank) and the text covering my side buttons specifically. Anyone have an idea what I'm messing up?

Here's a screenshot to show what I mean. Attachment 31712
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Conall; February 22nd, 2020 at 12:28.

Blog Entries
    The Pathfinder 2E theme uses what I call the Curse of Strahd style theme which overlays the text on wider buttons.
    I dont recall 100% but I think that the theme make can also make that style of button - i dont know if it can over ride them...

I haven't been through the full thread yet, but I have two questions about the sidebar buttons:

1: Does this allow small sidebar buttons for all rulesets? 3.5/PF1 in particular. EDIT: This appears to be possible?

2: How does this handle additional buttons added by Extensions? Are you able to make them small buttons as well?
    Last edited by Dark_Soul; March 16th, 2020 at 01:07.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    I haven't been through the full thread yet, but I have two questions about the sidebar buttons:

1: Does this allow small sidebar buttons for all rulesets? 3.5/PF1 in particular. EDIT: This appears to be possible?

2: How does this handle additional buttons added by Extensions? Are you able to make them small buttons as well?
    You will need to experiment with loadorder I think....

Running into an issue during install. Windows 10 on a home PC. Google has been no help. I've tried turning off UAC and the Firewall.

Capture.PNG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Running into an issue during install. Windows 10 on a home PC. Google has been no help. I've tried turning off UAC and the Firewall.

Capture.PNG
    You are going to have to go into your security settings and allow unsigned applications to install. Not sure where and might be related to any security software you are using. I can't find the setting on my computer (just updated to Win 10 a week ago) so can't tell you more, sorry.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You are going to have to go into your security settings and allow unsigned applications to install. Not sure where and might be related to any security software you are using. I can't find the setting on my computer (just updated to Win 10 a week ago) so can't tell you more, sorry.
    Found the answer!
    https://superuser.com/questions/1252...ngs-windows-10

Thread Information