STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Cheerio!
    Thank you so much for doing this. It's helping me immensely getting my campaign on track and finally starting after everybody waited for a year since I first invited my players to play. Due to the circumstances surrounding R20 I was set on using FG, but had a serious blockade stopping me from converting from the SR4 ruleset to SR5. Thank you, again. Great stuff, can't stress this enough.

And I don't know if it's been mentioned yet: The matrix condition for decks is calculated incorrectly. The formula is 8 + (Device Rating / 2), but it's currently calculating (8 + Device Rating) / 2. Since you cannot manually change the maximum either, we currently have to track it through the character's notes.

Best regards!

I'm trying to setup DM scripts soI can run checks on each of the characters (Perception, judge intentions, etc) without them knowing how well/poorly they did. I am trying to use some form of the/srun4 dice script (I've got hot keys mapped using an outside app that enters text into the chat) but wondering if there is a way to actually reference the relevant skills/attributes/etc the way it does on the character sheets. Bonus points for a script that rolls all party members (3-4 ppl) at once.

*QUOTE=ezieger*452624*I*m trying to setup DM scripts soI can run checks on each of the characters (Perception, judge intentions, etc) without them knowing how well*poorly they did* I am trying to use some form of the*srun4 dice script (I*ve got hot keys mapped using an outside app that enters text into the chat) but wondering if there is a way to actually reference the relevant skills*attributes*etc the way it does on the character sheets* Bonus points for a script that rolls all party members (3*4 ppl) at once***QUOTE*

Picking apart this extension for D*D might help you figure how to do that*

https:**www*fantasygrounds*com*forums*showthread*p hp*45234*5E***Request*Roll*Extension***WIP

Updated first post with changes for how matrix condition for decks is calculated. It's also rounded up so if it needs to be changed, I can quickly change that.

I appreciate your confidence in me. Will certainly try but on first glance of the code, I think it is unlikely.

While plugging in info from Rigger 5.0 I noticed a few additional rigger-centric Matrix actions. I added a choice for Matrix Actions in the Powers section. Not necessarily the best place for it but the groundwork was already laid. The base Matrix actions seem to be hard-coded and couldn't be added to. Adding them to powers allowed me add more actions as well as enter descriptive information about the action (marks need, action cost, test, and descriptive text).

I can share what I did if there is interest in this.

I cannot click the phys condition / stun condition values to edit them. What am I doing wrong?
    Also why do NPCs not have a defense roll? And the armor field cannot be rolled either. Confused, what am I missing.
    Last edited by Mindfreezer; September 9th, 2019 at 21:55.

@Minfreezer
    The first box is the calculated maximum from your stats for both phys and stun condition. The second box would be the damage to that maximum and is linked to the CT. I see where an issue could arise and see the mouse over tool tip suggesting it is editable. It's a hold over from re-using older code. I will get that removed to not add to the confusion. If you add your characteristics it will update the maximum box with the proper information. You are right, there is no defense for NPCs. Totally missed that and will add it to my list for the next version.

@mozmonar
    What your saying is you would prefer that the actions would be better as abilities instead of static hard coded buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    @mozmonar
    What your saying is you would prefer that the actions would be better as abilities instead of static hard coded buttons?
    Not necessarily. It's nice having quick autocalculated rolls. I guess what I'm saying is that having them as abilities/powers/whatever let's you store more information about the action...if you new are new to the system you might want to see what each action is actually doing. I don't see why you can't have both.

The only reason I looked at it to begin with was because I came across a handful of new actions and had no other way to add them.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Not necessarily. It's nice having quick autocalculated rolls. I guess what I'm saying is that having them as abilities/powers/whatever let's you store more information about the action...if you new are new to the system you might want to see what each action is actually doing. I don't see why you can't have both.

The only reason I looked at it to begin with was because I came across a handful of new actions and had no other way to add them.
    Well you are right, you can have both and I can set up a new frame for that. I can have it to where the base rolls show in the list and the ability to add new/custom ones if that would help. So in a way it is both on surface.

Thread Information