FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Looks like we are on track to having inventory frame hold your gear and track the relevant stats. Just got armor setup and working tracking armor rating based on what is being equipped. Moving onto weapons. This now opens up the armor frame from the character sheet. I plan on keeping the weapon list for ease of use during combat for the players, but the whole bottom armor frame is of no use at the moment as you can manage your armor loadout from the inventory frame now. So more real estate to work with for your suggestions. Once weapons is working correctly, I will release the new update.

Updated first post with new version. Added inventory linking for both armor and weapons.

Seems all good with modules I created before. Nothing change.

The function is working good. I tested with some Itens that I created here. Both weapons and Armors.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by lmontecosta; August 26th, 2019 at 20:49.

Good to hear, always afraid it's going to mess with your saved content. Re-creating modules can be a pain. Glad to hear it's working out.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with new version. Added inventory linking for both armor and weapons.
    Looks great! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Combat Tracker

Hey supperteddy57...looking great!

I still think Augmentations and Qualities should have they own joint tab that way they can spread out and Players just like lots!

If you reduce the Armor section and roll section (Surprise, Composure, etc) that would open up more space for Weapons.

I'd like to see Phys Condition & Stun Condition with modifier sections or allowed to be modified like the Attributes section (some qualities change them above and beyond normal computations) and I like to see all 3 Limits also with a modifier section or also to be allowed to be modified, as again qualities can change these from their normal calculated amounts.

Just a thought. Even without the changes the extension is rocking my gaming group supperteddy57.

Do you have a patreon or similar means of showing appreciation for the work you've put into this (and to encourage continued efforts)? If this has been addressed, apologies, I was unable to find it.

No, your enjoyment is why I do it. Appreciate the offer, but not needed. Enjoy my work and I'll keep working on it.

superteddy57....its people like you why I game...literally...I couldn't pull of Shadowrun without you and your extension !!

By the way...I realized that keeping the "Language" section on the "Notes" tab is very important...at least to me. It seems this links to the "Language" section on the game Options area.

This allows you to use Languages in the chat screen and have only some of your players, the ones with the language, know what is being sent. Please don't get rid of the "Language" section in the "Notes" tab ! It is too useful to give information to just some Players and have the rest confused.

Hope that makes sense.

Yes, good call. I could see if I can combine it to the language skills section on the skills tab. Totally forgot about the languages being linked to the chat. I am still working on your requests. Just not liking what I'm getting and will get it working as quickly as I can.

Thread Information