DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    If only these sessions were Streamed!

I know supperteddy57...I say how great your work is and then say I want more. I can't help myself. I love Shadowrun. I want more !

I would love to see the limits (physical, mental and social) with the ability to modify them as some qualities change these outside of the normal limit levels.

I think, based on my games, that the Augmentation and Qualities sections should be on one page and split 50/50 for that page. It would allow more room for those heavily used areas and give the Notes section can then take there spot on the Notes tab letting players track more info on their characters.

Just a thought based on my roleplaying experience.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    I know supperteddy57...I say how great your work is and then say I want more. I can't help myself. I love Shadowrun. I want more !

I would love to see the limits (physical, mental and social) with the ability to modify them as some qualities change these outside of the normal limit levels.

I think, based on my games, that the Augmentation and Qualities sections should be on one page and split 50/50 for that page. It would allow more room for those heavily used areas and give the Notes section can then take there spot on the Notes tab letting players track more info on their characters.

Just a thought based on my roleplaying experience.
    I agree with that assessment on placement. Not sure how much work moving all that around would be but my players take a dwarf-ton of notes and would be super happy, like jumping up and down flapping hands emoji happy, to have lots of space. Augmentation and qualities also seem to go together.

Also, I think that you've done a lot of really great work. The extension looks great, is presented well and is pretty intuitive. Is there a possibility of getting a full license?
    Last edited by esmdev; August 17th, 2019 at 22:21.

Can I get an image or example of what you want? I am having a hard time picturing it. As for a full license, would need to finalize a lot of things first, but highly doubt one since 6e just dropped. Thanks for the kind words. Also, I just started a new shift and may take a week to get used to my new hours. If there is a lull, its due to trying to find time. Plus my other side projects. I sorta use them to test some things out. I also have found a way to combine Armor, Weapons, and gear back to one frame, but not lose their current functionality. Plus, help keep track of loadouts. Easy swap. That is incoming and will open a ton of space.

The biggest hurdle to licensing is in this case it has to go through both Catalyst AND Topps.

Yeah, I wouldn't think it was a shinning prospect. Just glad people are using it and having fun.

Hey supperteddy57...I guess what I'm looking for and at least one other sees the value of...the two sections indicated being moved to a tab of their own so the entire page can be used for them

Players love lots of space for augmentations and qualities

This would also allow the Notes section to then expand in to the area where augmentations and qualities were on the Notes tab...since players love taking notes on their PCs to

Does that make sense? Did I explain that clearly?

Untitled.png

P.S. I and my players are MAJORLY loving it...so many old memories coming back

Hello there! What a great project. Just loving it! I'm really enjoying it and I have a horde of players who are too.

Well, I was trying hard to find a way to play SR5e. Now that I can, I'm making modules so I can prepare a good session.

I've just got stuck at creating Grenades/Missiles/Rockets cause I don't know what to do or where to put some things.

I was asking my self also where to put a kind of ammunition on firearms and how to make the roll system recognize its modifiers.

Just trying to give u feedback and help with your project in some way. Thanks a lot for this.

@GSKlein I see what you mean now. You want those two elements to have more room and expand the notes section. I am not against it, but it would certainly add a new tab. If that isn't a big deal for the rest of the users, then I can certainly put that up easy. Do you guys/gals think that the appearance frame is necessary? I've never really been a fan of it and think it's taking up valuable real estate. What do you think of removing that and taking languages out of there as well? That would expand all three. Oh thanks for reminding me that I need to fix the overview frame there as well. I'll let you respond before jumping on it.

@Imontecosta Glad you and your players are loving it. As for Grenades those can be weapons in their own right and the Missiles and Rockets as ammo that can be tracked from the inventory frame. You touched on something I've been working on for the Weapon, Armor, and inventory lists. I cracked open 3.5 ruleset and have been seeing how they do it and trying to get it to work. I will show progress of it once I have it working somewhat. This is a big deal for me and my extensions. Once I get that backbone working, you can simply just drop the items into the inventory and they will populate where they should and pull the ammo and such. A lot of work for me with this, just need some time. Might not be a quick build. I've also wanted to get onto linking the CT to the sheets as well and this will help as well. So don't fret, more stuff on the horizon.

Hello superteddy57...your understanding me just fine. I think another tab isn't a big deal but I'm sure how others are. For another tab and the room I'd get I'd be please. I like the appearance section but I'd lose the languages and let appear take over that area as well. My runners like the appear section but actually find it small. Language section isn't needed since for Shadowrun you list the languages separately in the skills section already...so the language box in the Notes tab is redundant.

I like Imontecosta's comment on the ammunition for firearms. I'm sure it would be more or a challenge but adding a spot on the weapons where we could change ammo modifiers (DV, recoil, AP, etc) would be cool...but that's wishlist sort of item for me.

superteddy57 I and my players just want to say you're killing it with this extension ! We haven't played in years and now don't wanna stop !!

Thread Information