DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last

Shadowrun 5e (MoreCore Extension)

Hi Folks

NOTICE

It has been a pleasure working on this and seeing the many players enjoy it and have fun. rmilmine will be taking over as lead for this project moving forward.

You can access his thread moving forward here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...129#post511129

I will be closing this thread so as to not complicate things. As always, happy gaming!

OLD UPDATES
    I think this extension is in a state that will allow gameplay and the key elements are there* I just need some feedback* This one has taught me a whole bunch and I think it shows from my other attempts* I will be using what I learned from this one with my other extensions to help improve them* Well without further delay here is my newest contribution*

*ATTACH=CONFIG*28203**ATTACH*

***Things still needing work***
    *Auto calculation of Essence loss from augmentations
    *NPCs Limit on skill rolls
    *Skill Groups
    *CT

***2*24*2019***
    v0*9*1
    * Fixed export issue with all the new record types*
    * Lowered size of link button on story records

***6*21*2019***
    v0*9*2
    Updated some ways of getting the data more visible for the GM to create NPCs and Items* This may break some created NPCs and Items* There are now drop down boxes for the types and subtypes* This should help when creating them and give you the fields for them*

**8*2*2019**
    v0*9*3
    Character sheet
    *Made the text smaller for some of the frames to give more items per frame
    *Added Defense to the Armor frame to give rolls during defense
    *Added Perception roll to Ability rolls
    *Added a new box for Edge to be tracked

Powers
    *Added drop down box to help populate needed fields

General
    *Setup rolls to accept modifier box results
    *Modified how Limits are calculated

**8*8*2019**
    v0*9*4
    Fixed Metatype walking, run, and sprint rates (May need to create new Metatypes as the boxes have been changed)
    Add new functionality to the weaponlist to change firemodes and track ammo from those modes * Thanks Refur
    Re*arranged augmentations and qualities to notes tab and expanded armor and weapon lists
    Fixed issue where duration wasn*t showing on complex forms
    Fixed tab names on character sheet

** 8*26*2019**
    v0*9*7
    Added functionality that the inventory frame will now track equipped status of armor and weapons* This will allow players to swap gear out and and in when they need to* Armor frame is no longer used, but haven*t decided how I want to use this space and left it in for the moment* When dropping weapons onto the inventory frame it will populate the weapon into the weaponlist* This is for those items that are quickly tossed or picked up and quickly discarded* The weaponlist right now does not add items to the inventory frame* Clicking on the carried cycler will add armor and the weapon to the sheet* Armor will add up all armor gear to a total and weapons will populate the weaponlist as available* I will be looking for suggestions on what to do with this new space on the sheet and might move back augmentations back, but wanted to hear some feed back first* My next big update will likely be the Combat Tracker and then a port to a full blown ruleset* See keep up the suggestions and critiques*

** 9*5*2019 **
    v0*9*7*2
    Updated list of available spirits with help from Hasmo and fixed minor fixes pointed out by ezieger*

Still working on Frame placement and setting up a possible new tab* Just not liking the look and won*t be releasing those changes till I can see it working the way I would like*

**9-9-2019**
    v0.9.7.3
    Made change to deck condition modifier formula
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 19th, 2020 at 19:32. Reason: Updated to v0*9*7*2

Nice.... Thanks..
    Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Holy Smokes! That's a lot of work you did.

I look forward to trying this out.

Awesomesauce! Got it installed and was checking it out, really nice.

This is very cool!

Been playing a little with making a module and seemingly Metatypes can't be exported. Also the links in Stories clip, as the graphics are slightly too large. Finally I can't seem to figure out where Programs are supposed to be made, so an extensive list of item types and so on, would actually be very nice.

Fantastic job so far. I can't wait to see what you do with this.

Vires Animi

Sure thing, thanks for the feedback. Will get those working and a new version up for you.

Updated first post with fixes.

Impressive... VERY Impressive!!!

Glad to hear. Hope you folks enjoy

Thread Information