FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    So I applied as a player on the calendar. Anything else I need to do to make sure I'm all signed up?

@InvaderXion357 I am new to Fantasy Grounds and 5E, but I played primarily 1E and 2E and a little 3E for a couple decades. I would love to join your game if you need any additional players. Mondays work best for me, but occasionally I am on call for work (once every 3-6 weeks) but don't usually have calls that late on a Monday. Of course, I also have a family. (Uhg, the trappings of adulthood) At worst, that means I may occasionally be a late arrival, but I will make every effort to minimize those instances. If this is acceptable, please let me know.

Thanks,

Cannimal

I'm building a 1st lvl AL compliant Bard just in case
    Last edited by Cannimal; May 13th, 2019 at 23:49.

I would love to play in your campaign. I'm a semi experienced player with some time spent as a DM. Currently have two AL characters a level 1 rogue that will be Rogue/sorc and a level 5 Divine Soul Sorcerer.

Sent you a DM Invader. Im in LOL

Hello all!

Based on feedback from the group as selected so far, the winning day looks like it will be Fridays instead of Mondays. This is fine. Based on the rules for AL, I can only have a maximum of 7 players in this campaign. I have potentially 1 more slot open, so I will reach out to those who have applied here to see if Fridays will be good.

To those who may not get to participate in this campaign, my deepest apologies. I will be running a bunch of one shot AL modules in the meantime, so there will be plenty of opportunity to flex your character muscles .

Look for more info on a special preview AL module from Ghosts of Saltmarsh on Sunday the 19th, I will make a different post for that though . Get your tricorne hats ready, it's gonna be a spooky high seas adventure!!

-Xion

I noticed the time changed from 8 pm to 1 am?

Nah, sometimes the calendar is super weird. The time for start will always be 6 PM Mountain Time, playing 4 - 6 hour sessions.

-Xion

Ok thanks for the quick clarification, look forward to it.

Hello,
    I am very interested in joining. I am new to both FG and 5e, but I am a long time player / DM. I would be willing to play whatever race/class combo the party needs (or the DM wants).

Hello, I would like to join and have sent you a private message.

Thread Information