5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

D&D 5E AL - Hardcover Campaign - Waterdeep Dragon Heist!

Good Day All!

***I am currently setting up to run a new run of Waterdeep Dragon Heist - Adventurer's League - and I am looking for 2 - 3 more Core Cast players who can dedicate the time to complete the module and attend each session. Please see below for length and expectations, etc.

FG License: Ultimate - All are welcome and can join! I am a very newbie-friendly DM and don't mind helping people learn to play this awesome game!

Game System: D&D Adventurer's League - 5E - Season 8.

Time Zone: Mountain
    Day of week and time: TBD by player group once initially formed ; More than likely Mondays starting at 6 pm MST but not concrete.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 to 6 hour sessions once weekly, or twice weekly if the desire is there to play more. Once module is completed, possibly plan to run Dungeon of the Mad Mage but more likely at that point will end up running Ghosts of Saltmarsh content.

Term: 6 - 8 weeks, depending on how long it takes to complete the hardcover. All players that sign up are expected to attend each session of the campaign all the way to completion. It will not be railroaded though, and I definitely include bonus objectives

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: FG app and through Discord or FaceBook calling.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? If the group is open to it, I am happy to setup a stream or recording for Twitch, etc.

Roleplay & Combat mix: AL - Module specific - I try for a good balance, but ultimately that is more player driven.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 PCs, need 2 to 3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: For new AL Players - Level 1. All others up to lvl 5 are welcome as well!
    Character restrictions: Adventurer's League Compliant. I have all core books except Mordenkainen's or the SCAG, but you may reference them if you own them yourself AND that is your +1 from character creation.

Details of your scenario: Hardback Adventure - Waterdeep: Dragon Heist! AL Game Code: DDHC-WDH

Quoted -

"WELCOME TO WATERDEEP!
    A fantastic treasure trove is yours for the taking in this adventure for the world's greatest roleplaying game.

Famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simple quest. Thus begins a mad romp through the wards of Waterdeep as you uncover a villainous plot involving some of the city’s most influential figures.

A grand urban caper awaits you. Pit your skill and bravado against villains the likes of which you’ve never faced before, and let the dragon hunt begin!"

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3391

***NOTE: PLEASE do not just apply on my game calendar, as I would like you to send me a PM or a response on this thread expressing interest and giving me some information about your character. This is a great opportunity to try out a new character build at level 1 and end at level 5, ready for Tier2 content!
    Last edited by InvaderXion357; May 13th, 2019 at 17:09.

What is the current APL of your group and are you far into the Hardcover? Also is your group lacking in any particular role? I am comfortable satisfying any type of role.
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

Hey there!

The APL right now is level 4. We are about halfwayish through Chapter 3, so not too far. The group currently consists of a Ranger, a Fighter/Warlock, and a Warlock, lol. Honestly you can play whatever you would like, as this module is built to allow more flexibility in the creativity of your character rather than forcing the Tank > Healer > DPS archetypes. My goal is to try and get this and DMM done before the end of this season in May.

I am looking for additional PCs to join the ongoing campaign ! 2 - 3 more would be ideal, giving us 5 - 6 players. Primarily I am looking for people to continue playing on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (sometimes real life happens, I have children and a full time job, please be flexible!)

The next session is this evening @ 7PM MST - please check the calendar if interested!

-Xion

Hey. If you’re still looking then I’d love to join in. My only problem is that I wouldn’t be able to tonight. I won’t be off work until about 8:30PM MST

Heya @Antharial!! Yes I am still looking for some actively communicative players ! I've decided to just nix tonights game to give some time for new players to make room on their schedules. Normal time as stated in the advert will now be followed for the next session, Friday 03/15/2019.

How familiar are you with the FG systems?

-Xion

I’m not too familiar with it. I just downloaded it last night so I haven’t had time to look at it but I’d love to join in if you’d have me

I would definitely be interested in the group. New to FG but not DnD. If spots still open let me know and would love to chat more. Time is good with me, even for this weekend. Once learn FG looking to do some campaigns myself or at least some one shots here n there.

-Hydrogen

Absolutely, looking forward to meeting some new players ! Please apply on the game calendar if you haven't done so yet, and I will send you the server ID and a link to my discord !

-Xion

Still looking for players?

Thread Information