FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    But when damned integrates exalted rolls in MoreCore, the result will probably be cleaner that the old ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by feldrol View Post
    Currently the ruleset counts success above a threshold you can define on screen : There is a number (default :7) that you can change just by clicking on it, in game.
    10s are already counted as two succeses.
    I post an image to show how the ruleset looks with success counts.
    Attachment 26426
    Regarding having 5's or 6s being rerolled, it can be done BUT it is not as easy as a macro. You must do some programing work in the ruleset, and messing with dicerolls coding is not very intuitive. (took me quite some time to understand it). Counting 1' is easier but still needs some coding.
    A nice feature of the ruleset is you have character sheets for all kinds of exalted (solar, lunar, sidereal...)
    Wow! This is fantastic. My buddy is a programming-tinkerer (he could go full blown if he wasn't so in love with Linux Administration), and codes/writes scripts for his Linux Admin stuff, so I'm betting he could get the die programming figured out after some time. I think he's going to be pretty excited because he told me last night, <I'm paraphrasing> "Ya bla bla bla about leaving R20, but if FG can do this <insert huge diatribe about custom Exalted die rolls> then that will catch my attention! I'm much more about moving if FG can do that."

But when damned integrates exalted rolls in MoreCore, the result will probably be cleaner that the old ruleset.
    I've been trying to save those chat threads you've pasted here so I can shoot them to him in an email when he's ready to move to FG. Also, thanks for that screen shot! I'm going to save it & text it to him... maybe that'll sweeten the deal!

For people willing to put their hands into some coding, even for RPG that are not officially suported, FG2 is really fantastic. You will often find a ruleset developed by someone in the community for a RPG that has mechanics close to the game you play. You tinker it a bit and voila!

(On a side note for smithworks, if FGU can have easier programming for dicerolling, it will be fantastic!)

Blog Entries
    (On a side note for smithworks, if FGU can have easier programming for dicerolling, it will be fantastic!)
    Between MoreCore and DORCore I suspect you should be able to find most any die mechanic you need. Or at least the base logic to get you there

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For people willing to put their hands into some coding, even for RPG that are not officially suported, FG2 is really fantastic. You will often find a ruleset developed by someone in the community for a RPG that has mechanics close to the game you play. You tinker it a bit and voila!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Between MoreCore and DORCore I suspect you should be able to find most any die mechanic you need. Or at least the base logic to get you there
    Thank you both!!

Ok, I recovered the old ruleset with the tweak to handle the tick initiative system in the combat tracker.
    You can see the screenshot there :
    2019-03-06 21_27_47-Fantasy Grounds.png
    When a PC or an NPC finishes his action, the GM click on the button to the right to increment the number of ticks for his next action.
    For more details, you can PM me.

Ok, I recovered the old ruleset with the tweak to handle the tick initiative system in the combat tracker.
    You can see the screenshot there :
    2019-03-06 21_27_47-Fantasy Grounds.png
    When a PC or an NPC finishes his action, the GM click on the button to the right to increment the number of ticks for his next action.
    For more details, you can PM me.
    :O
    Thank you! I’m going to email him this pic and bookmark the thread ~ thanks again!

Any progress on this? I'd love to have Exalted 3rd ed on here!

I'm currently trying to get this Exalted ruleset installed.
    I've downloaded it and ran the installer and the current (non-Unity) FG is not seeing it. I tried to manually install the files also, to no avail.
    It appears the .pak file is not in those included.
    Might you have any suggestions?
    Last edited by BygMyk; August 29th, 2020 at 17:10.

Thread Information