Summer Sale
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I see a similar issue reported for a different Unity app where there is a conflict with a Citrix driver. Uninstalling the Citrix driver supposedly corrects it and newer versions of Unity allow a re-build which avoids the conflict as well. Do you happen to have Citrix installed on your system?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/53593...6911746879022/
    I use Citrix on all three computers I tried this. I use it for work. Removing it solved this indeed. Thanks, that would have taken ages to find, if at all. I am using another Unity app on these systems which does work (FlowScape, very recommended), so it’s not an issue with every Unity app.
    Last edited by Milmoor; May 14th, 2020 at 06:38.

It works, /cheer. I'm happy with the campaign export result. That saves me a lot of hassle. The character export needs some work for me. I get better results with https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx. Only the first page is filled. Will take a look at the XLS file.

A minor niggle: the output folder selection did not work for me. Somehow it defaults to a non existing folder at my system and I couldn't change this in the file browser. Typing over it worked though.

Has anyone added to the template library at all?

Was hoping for cards to print items.

Tried to edit today, but I lack proper tooling. XSL transformations by hand is doable, but no fun at all. And tooling is either paid, or geared to programmers. I'd like a drag and drop interface, without paying lots and/or installing a bunch of tools which in the end only work well on a unix platform.

Thread Information