DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of what your entries look like and another of what you get as a result?
    I will do so when I get home, even though I am not sure how this module is actually working. I am quite new at this.

Is there a way to simply print a character sheet with this? I just can't find out how.

I noticed that when it prints actions, the attack doesn't take into account weapon proficiency. The +2 attack bonus is not added in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjames0001 View Post
    I noticed that when it prints actions, the attack doesn't take into account weapon proficiency. The +2 attack bonus is not added in.
    Please post both the xml exported from FG and the PDF created. Not sure how they could be different, but someone will have to look at both to see what's going on.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there any work to integrate Character Sheet printing directly within FG / FGU? (I did add my vote to the wishlist at idea.informer and it has a lot of votes there, but it is just listed as "under consideration" with no real indication if it really will be worked on). I understand the lack of a general print option for the purchased modules that have license restrictions but a general ability to print non-locked-down content would be a great enhancement, and IMO is especially needed for Character sheets. I have used the FGPrint utility posted here, and it is helpful, but it only is extracting part of the information in the Character -- for example I've printed various character classes that have spellcasting abilities and I don't see anywhere where the spell list is showing up. I have also used the adventuring log online tool and that prints more of some things (spells, some more detail of some of the abilities) but it also doesn't do everything well. I usually end up printing both the output from FGPrint tool and the alonlinetools.net and keeping both printouts together. My son sometimes uses FG to create a character and then print it for use at in-person real-world tabletop group -- I like being able to use FG to build the character with all the tools and rulebook content I purchased, but I do wish there was a way to print all the character information.

There hasn't been any work done on anything like this AFAIK. The main issue would be licensing and whether you could just print out characters and nothing else. I'd suggest that at present anything like this would be near the bottom of the pile in terms of the order of things that need to be worked on.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi,

I have a blank page in the result.
    I've checked, it's is the good db.xml file.

EDIT : Working for campaign not for character Sheet
    Last edited by Smoltok; April 13th, 2020 at 16:22.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Hi team, I just tested this out. Works nicely. Much faster than me cutting and pasting and reformatting in and out of FG. Thank you. I did notice that some monster stat blocks are missing. What does the print utility look at when deciding what NPCs to include in the output?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    Hi team, I just tested this out. Works nicely. Much faster than me cutting and pasting and reformatting in and out of FG. Thank you. I did notice that some monster stat blocks are missing. What does the print utility look at when deciding what NPCs to include in the output?
    The monster needs to be in your campaign. It won't output monsters that are in official content.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The monster needs to be in your campaign. It won't output monsters that are in official content.
    Yes, it is. It printed out the hoard golem but not the void dragon though it did capture the encounter info :
    Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.43.34 am.png

If I click (or scroll down to the NPC section) the hoard golem pops up, but the void dragon is not there though it does have a link - link to the
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rd...Ssbx7VxnQikwFn
    Last edited by solomani; April 20th, 2020 at 23:50. Reason: Fixed link

Thread Information