FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hey Teybor,

Allowing a print option for encrypted modules is currently one of our limitations. It has more to do with our license with our publishers than it does with your abilities to do something for personal use. I realize that the end result ends up affecting what users can do with content, bu that's the current limitation. You can print your own creations with the print tool and the appropriate XSL sheet -- just not content purchased from the store (with a few exceptions).

Have you got a version compatible with Win 10 Pro?
    Seems it's not compatible for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceazor View Post
    Have you got a version compatible with Win 10 Pro?
    Seems it's not compatible for me
    That's what I use. You may need to Unblock it in the Properties for Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    That's what I use. You may need to Unblock it in the Properties for Windows.
    Did you encounter this issue?

I have did a google search for "this app can’t run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher" can followed a few guide. I am still getting the same error.

Blog Entries
    No, but I've seen that sort of thing when trying to open Word docs or Excel docs that I recently downloaded. For those, Windows says it is a corrrupt or invalid file (something like that) unless your right-click on it and choose Properties and then Unblock. The app runs on Windows 10 fine, so there must be something "protecting" your computer from an unknown program. If it isn't blocked in Windows properties, then I would check you anti-virus software to see if it flagged it.

No, but I've seen that sort of thing when trying to open Word docs or Excel docs that I recently downloaded. For those, Windows says it is a corrrupt or invalid file (something like that) unless your right-click on it and choose Properties and then Unblock. The app runs on Windows 10 fine, so there must be something "protecting" your computer from an unknown program. If it isn't blocked in Windows properties, then I would check you anti-virus software to see if it flagged it.
    I got it to work at home. It's my office PC.

Blog Entries
    That points even more strongly to some sort of software protection, security policy or insufficient rights to install executable programs on your work system.

That points even more strongly to some sort of software protection, security policy or insufficient rights to install executable programs on your work system.
    yes youre right. I might just give up on the office and do my job.

Chris

Ι am stuck at the initial setup, third option, about the campaign xml. I have tried the path and renamed the campaign, I have also picked the campaign I am running (it said if I want to replace it, that doesn't appear at the tutorial) but nothing is working.

When I try to generate the campaign I only get code. Granted, I only have a couple of characters at the moment. Does that play a difference?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalastrius View Post
    Ι am stuck at the initial setup, third option, about the campaign xml. I have tried the path and renamed the campaign, I have also picked the campaign I am running (it said if I want to replace it, that doesn't appear at the tutorial) but nothing is working.

When I try to generate the campaign I only get code. Granted, I only have a couple of characters at the moment. Does that play a difference?
    Can you post a screenshot of what your entries look like and another of what you get as a result?

Thread Information