DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 10 Year Anniversary Bundle

Saw this drop on Humble. Figured I'd post it here. If not in the correct place, feel free to move it mods.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Please note that those products that grant PDFs at Paizo.com will provide you with a discount on our store equivalent to the PDF when it is not on sale. Right out of the gate that is over $100 in discounts and it will be more if we end up converting some more of the books included in the bundle -- especially if we get Shattered Star.

Blog Entries
    Ugh! I'm so tempted to buy it just in case I ever switch to PF. Incredible deal, especially with the FG discounts it will get you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Do it, Lord E! The Pathfinder products are great quality and I guarantee even if you dont get the FG companion products or ever run a PF game, these books will give you plenty of ideas new things to bring to your 5E games.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ugh! I'm so tempted to buy it just in case I ever switch to PF. Incredible deal, especially with the FG discounts it will get you.
    I have exactly the same feeling at the moment

I picked up an earlier Paizo bundle, there's some duplication, but not a lot. mainly the initial core books.

This is a really good bundle. You get all but six of the core rulebooks for Pathfinder, plus a lot of player companion books and the main campaign setting books, along with a complete adventure path. And the Starfinder core rulebook.
    Last edited by Llisandur; February 24th, 2019 at 01:34.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

But a little "warning" to everyone who doesn't have any Paizo account yet (like me): The paizo website has some problems with sending verification emails for new accounts at the moment such that one can maybe not really make a new account. E.g. I bought the humble bundle now but I can not register at Paizo's website due to this problem So I can not redeem my purchased codes But the problem should be solved soon (hopefully), so no problem in buying that but one may have to wait some time until one gets the pdfs

Wow. Did you guys really make such a good business deal that we can buy the PDF's and get FG discounts?? I was in love with Fantasy Grounds already. Now I know you all are just trying to seduce me. LoL.
    Very, VERY cool. Thanks for all you do!!!
    And thanks to Kelrugem for the update on possible delays!

Thread Information